Options

Playing on iPad and iPhone

ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
Hey all,

I just got a new iPad. If I play the game on an iPad AND a phone..will the data be synced and updated between them? Just wondering. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Hey all,

I just got a new iPad. If I play the game on an iPad AND a phone..will the data be synced and updated between them? Just wondering. Thanks!

Hi ChrisTot,

This Customer Care thread may provide some useful info. for you: "As stated earlier, Glu’s games store their saved progress on the local device only. The games do not, in themselves, back up their data elsewhere. However Apple devices do provide a means of backing up to iTunes or iCloud, and that is how one may back up one’s saved game." http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?594-What-is-the-best-path-for-quot-changing-devices-quot

Any iOS players want to offer up some tips from personal experience here? Thanks!!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Hey all,

Woww u got a new ipad chris? Congratz.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Woww u got a new ipad chris? Congratz.

Yeah, man! Work got me one, ha!
  • Options
    Hi ChrisTot,

This Customer Care thread may provide some useful info. for you: "As stated earlier, Glu’s games store their saved progress on the local device only. The games do not, in themselves, back up their data elsewhere. However Apple devices do provide a means of backing up to iTunes or iCloud, and that is how one may back up one’s saved game." http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?594-What-is-the-best-path-for-quot-changing-devices-quot

Any iOS players want to offer up some tips from personal experience here? Thanks!!

Thanks for the help. Even "setup as new device worked." Just had to restore from backup.