My Game Progress Was Reset Back To Level 0

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
On 4am Manila, Philippines Standard time, I opened the game to play and I was shock that my game progress was lost. I am a level 73 already and was reset back to level 0 caused by a so called "Undocumented Features" of the game.

If my game was reset back to zero, is that a big problem for me? No, because I am an experienced player already

Glu just FYI for what happen to my game progress. Thanks! :)

Comments

• lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    On 4am Manila, Philippines Standard time, I opened the game to play and I was shock that my game progress was lost. I am a level 73 already and was reset back to level 0 caused by a so called "Undocumented Features" of the game.

If my game was reset back to zero, is that a big problem for me? No, because I am an experienced player already

Glu just FYI for what happen to my game progress. Thanks! :)

Sorry to hear of your problems. Why do Android users have so many problems? Must be the inability to save your games which i-OS users have no problems with as i-cloud is a built-in feature of the game. Sad!
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Sorry to hear of your problems. Why do Android users have so many problems? Must be the inability to save your games which i-OS users have no problems with as i-cloud is a built-in feature of the game. Sad!

Sorry, currently I don't have the information to answer your question. There are many Android release running on different hardware architectures you know.

I didn't clear my game data and I am really shock that my progress is lost. I suspect that the game itself reset my data during loading.

I'm not the only one who encountered this problem, some are Android users and some are iOS user too.

iPad is just too expensive for games for me. I might consider buying an Apple products someday :)
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    OMG sad to hear ron, do you have a backup at onather divices?
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    he certainly has backup, the questions is how far was it :D
    i for myself never have this happen to me altho i take all precautions to avoid it, i have backups of backup of backups on a regular basis ;)
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
    Sorry, currently I don't have the information to answer your question. There are many Android release running on different hardware architectures you know.

I didn't clear my game data and I am really shock that my progress is lost. I suspect that the game itself reset my data during loading.

I'm not the only one who encountered this problem, some are Android users and some are iOS user too.

iPad is just too expensive for games for me. I might consider buying an Apple products someday :)

No use bemoaning this setback. With your knowledge of the game, the weapons, the armour, the bosses, the attributes, the bosses' body language, you can get back to you highest level in no time. I experienced the same thing when EW2 highest level was 50 and I know how you feel. Go for it Ron!
  • venyn20venyn20 Registered Users 7 Posts
    lvlark02 can u give me some help? my data has been reseted as i got to lvl 60 :(( I just need a go on all dragons and a boss rush from 1 to 4 so i can bust myself again and start farming
    No use bemoaning this setback. With your knowledge of the game, the weapons, the armour, the bosses, the attributes, the bosses' body language, you can get back to you highest level in no time. I experienced the same thing when EW2 highest level was 50 and I know how you feel. Go for it Ron!

Thank you! Haha ;)
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    he certainly has backup, the questions is how far was it :D
    i for myself never have this happen to me altho i take all precautions to avoid it, i have backups of backup of backups on a regular basis ;)

Yes i do have a backup. I was at level 72. Restored and jumped to level 73
    Yes i do have a backup. I was at level 72. Restored and jumped to level 73

Yehaa your are lucky ron, no need to start from lvl 1 ;)
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    wow ron......just like to say WOW ron

4am in the morning? Thats really addicted to eternity warriors 2
    Ha, good for you. Now you can prove if this rumour is true or not. If you can tell the gender of the Dragons you will be awarded the Mystery Blade from the Dragon's Lair.
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Yehaa your are lucky ron, no need to start from lvl 1 ;)

The game reset my data for the 2nd time today!
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts

Wait 3 months and then start playing on the new iPhone ;)

Also, I isolated the problem with iOS 7. It's GameCenter. Any mods wanna PM to confirm why the API's may be functioning different in GameCenter now? Basically, if I have GameCenter disabled, my app runs fine, asks if I want to log-in to GC then I can cancel and play as normal. If I do not have it disabled, it says "Welcome back *my name*!" then crashes.

Multiplayer works fine..but I haven't tried to login to GC yet after the initial load. You guys wanna test that or should I? Thanks mods! ;)
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Wait 3 months and then start playing on the new iPhone ;)

O ye let me try that ;)
  • StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    This is a known issue and is being reported to the dev team. Thank you for your mention, Ron! Good luck with your game.
  • patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    Ha, good for you. Now you can prove if this rumour is true or not. If you can tell the gender of the Dragons you will be awarded the Mystery Blade from the Dragon's Lair.

hahahahahah

I think the green one is gay, blue is a boy dragon for sure. red is obviously a girl one. white is an old gay. blackie is an evil old man. NOW WHERE's MY MYSTERY BLADE?? LOL!!
    pat wrote: »
    hahahahahah

I think the green one is gay, blue is a boy dragon for sure. red is obviously a girl one. white is an old gay. blackie is an evil old man. NOW WHERE's MY MYSTERY BLADE?? LOL!!

Nah! Not so fast! First you must convince us they are what you claim they are. Ha ha ha!
    hahahahahah

Do Dragons have gender? Hahahaah
    I thought you'd be away furiously mining gems from the 7 Dwarfs' Diamond Mine to get back to your lost levels. Ha ha.

Dragons do have gender. You should know that when playing Blackie Hard Mode. Blackie is definitely male. You notice when he takes off or lands he knocks the living daylights out of you, like the undercarriage of a boeing jetliner. That must be his "you know what" bludgeoning your head. Dragons being magical creatures has invisible "you know what". Ha ha ha. Drat! Reading too many Potter books written by "you know who".
    I thought you'd be away furiously mining gems from the 7 Dwarfs' Diamond Mine to get back to your lost levels. Ha ha.

Dragons do have gender. You should know that when playing Blackie Hard Mode. Blackie is definitely male. You notice when he takes off or lands he knocks the living daylights out of you, like the undercarriage of a boeing jetliner. That must be his "you know what" bludgeoning your head. Dragons being magical creatures has invisible "you know what". Ha ha ha. Drat! Reading too many Potter books written by "you know who".

I thought Blackie is a female hahaha, sorry I'm not reading Potter books
  • patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    Blackie?? He is Smaug from The Hobbits tale. :D
    Blackie?? He is Smaug from The Hobbits tale. :D

That Smaug looks like a pussycat with huge bat wings. Anyway having never fought with a Smaug we can't tell whether it's Male, Female or Neuter, ha ha ha.
    That Smaug looks like a pussycat with huge bat wings. Anyway having never fought with a Smaug we can't tell whether it's Male, Female or Neuter, ha ha ha.

Maybe it shemale ;)
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Maybe it shemale ;)

What the f... third sex is forbidden haha