Options

Question about Charge attack

puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
Do you notice that Charge attack does different damage based on the distance of your target to you? I have killed a Minotaur with Charge once and in another try only reduced 1/4 of its HP. Has anyone researched on this? Specifically how many waves must the attack reach before it hits the enemy so that the damage can be maximized?

Also I see some players still using Charge even when they were frozen in the process of charging. In my case, I can't unleash my Charge and still lose Rage point. Do you know why?
Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    pucca wrote: »
    Do you notice that Charge attack does different damage based on the distance of your target to you? I have killed a Minotaur with Charge once and in another try only reduced 1/4 of its HP. Has anyone researched on this? Specifically how many waves must the attack reach before it hits the enemy so that the damage can be maximized?

Also I see some players still using Charge even when they were frozen in the process of charging. In my case, I can't unleash my Charge and still lose Rage point. Do you know why?
    From my exp. charge can do max damage when you are realese charge from 2-3 step fwd before the enemy attack you. Im talking about MInator lord and CL base on hard mode. I can kill both of them only with 1 charge.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    distance matter also if u wait the full 3secs before u release
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage