Options

Recommend the Dragon Breaker

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Undead spire recommended weapon is Snake Spear...
Forgotten Tomb recommended weapon is General' Spear...
Other locations recommed Python Sword and Dragon Spear...

Now where's the recommendation for the superior weapon Dragon Breaker? If i am a newbie i will not bother upgrading Dragon Breaker because there's no such recommendation of the weapon in the game. Newbie will most likely buy and upgrades what is recommended for them.

Glu let's have the newbie know more about the most powerful weapon in the game, which is the Dragon Breaker right. ;)

Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    coz its free, Glu wants u to work on something not free hence the other weapons that u haz to buy ;)
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    marketing issues :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    coz its free, Glu wants u to work on something not free hence the other weapons that u haz to buy ;)

Its free but the resource they need to fully upgrade it is costly haha.
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    The recommended weapon is shown in its original form, so displaying a 17+ attack fishbone weapon may confuse some players. But yeah, dragon breaker can be very powerful.
    To someone who managed to add all the critical hit attributes, how long did it take you? I tried like 10 times and still cannot get a critical hit.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    pucca wrote: »
    To someone who managed to add all the critical hit attributes, how long did it take you? I tried like 10 times and still cannot get a critical hit.

Sorry I'm not a fan of that critical hit attributes. I can kill the two Cobra Lord in Boss Rush 4 Hard mode within 20-25 seconds (minus the time I wait for them to get near me in the starting point) using this Breaker. Not bad eh?

Thanks.
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    I have a question: why is Dragon Breaker supposed to be the strongest weapon? I mean if we get full critical attributes on other weapons, should they not be stronger? Dragon Bane, for example? And in terms of critical, I think Snake Spear seems like the best.
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    I have a question: why is Dragon Breaker supposed to be the strongest weapon? I mean if we get full critical attributes on other weapons, should they not be stronger? Dragon Bane, for example? And in terms of critical, I think Snake Spear seems like the best.

According to Kush, his Mystery Axe is stronger than his Dragon Breaker. Right Kush? Hehe Kush please also test Python Sword and inform us about the test results.

My top weapon is:
    1. Breaker
    2. Python Sword
    3. Mystery Axe
    4. Spear of a General.

That's for me.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

I have all the super weapons maxed out and tested, Mystery axe, Dragon Spear, Python Swords, Gen Spear (blue and orange), 6 sets of Dragon Breaker, Dragon's Bane, etc. Though most of the super weapons have higher stats and attributes to the Breaker I used, my Breaker is still the BEST.

Why? Coupled with the General's Helm, nothing and I mean nothing can beat it. Dashing and Spinning into a mob of monsters and tapping on the Attack Button repeatedly while spinning will generate lots of Rage. No need to replenish your Rage at all.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    According to Kush, his Mystery Axe is stronger than his Dragon Breaker. Right Kush? Hehe Kush please also test Python Sword and inform us about the test results.

My top weapon is:
    1. Breaker
    2. Python Sword
    3. Mystery Axe
    4. Spear of a General.

That's for me.

they've been tested & still breaker comes out on top
    lauapik wrote: »
    I have all the super weapons maxed out and tested, Mystery axe, Dragon Spear, Python Swords, Gen Spear (blue and orange), 6 sets of Dragon Breaker, Dragon's Bane, etc. Though most of the super weapons have higher stats and attributes to the Breaker I used, my Breaker is still the BEST.

Why? Coupled with the General's Helm, nothing and I mean nothing can beat it. Dashing and Spinning into a mob of monsters and tapping on the Attack Button repeatedly while spinning will generate lots of Rage. No need to replenish your Rage at all.

6 sets? what breaker setup is your BEST?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage