Help: Not able to use iCloud

Hi. The game does not allow me to save or load from iCloud. But I'd already enabled the iCloud server in my iPhone setting and also did a backup of my phone data to iCloud successfully.

I'm using iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3.

Any idea what else I need to do to save the game to iCloud?

Thanks,
Jon

Comments

• lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hi. The game does not allow me to save or load from iCloud. But I'd already enabled the iCloud server in my iPhone setting and also did a backup of my phone data to iCloud successfully.

I'm using iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3.

Any idea what else I need to do to save the game to iCloud?

Thanks,
    Jon

Always see that you are online Before and After saving or loading. Troublesome but saves you a lot of grief! Double check or better triple check!
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Always see that you are online Before and After saving or loading. Troublesome but saves you a lot of grief! Double check or better triple check!

Sorry, but I don't quite understand. What do you mean by checking if I'm online? Do you mean checking if I'm connected to a network? When at home I'm always connected to my Wifi. Even without Wifi, the phone is still connected to my 3G network, so in theory I should be always online.
  • shangerzshangerz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree with JonWayne. I also have iCloud set up on all my devices. When I try to save on my ipad, it says it has been queued to save to iCloud. I am connected to the internet but no matter how long I leave it when I try to load the save file on my iphone, it tells me there is no saved file.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know- passing along to the devs!
  • KGANKGAN Registered Users 2 Posts
    sup i have same problem,in icloud says i have an ew 2 and iphone back up folder, but when i load its says there is no save files. need help pleace.

just +1 to this topic.
  • AmanduzAmanduz Registered Users 19 Posts
    I got same problem i saved the process on my ipad and if i want to load it on my iphone it says no file found :(
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    haha version 4.1.0 PvP begin stand up really like suck they changing policy for each day you entitled to use one time pre day for loading previous game.
    it's prevention to those who trying on PvP after lost there reload again and fight so today you could see very clear messages from PvP almost very few people play on this creation is really destroying the game structural overall is fcuking suck
    you all guys did the right way is not your fault is game has redesign not allow to reload twice time above each day 24hr
    i have dum this PvP but i still playing on duo fighting 100 years demonds haha very great
  • Aandri4nAandri4n Registered Users 8 Posts
    A can't make every apple gadget full mystery armor full weapon and full upgrade in 5 minute...but sorry about mystery axe I don't have it....this is my blackberry pin 24dde066
    I am use iPad to play EW2 ,and I always save game after aim finish a boss rush and get 224 gems a day...or if I am have much time I can't get 500 gems a day....if you want full mystery armor and all stronger armor ..maybe I can't help you...24dde066
    haha version 4.1.0 PvP begin stand up really like suck they changing policy for each day you entitled to use one time pre day for loading previous game.
    it's prevention to those who trying on PvP after lost there reload again and fight so today you could see very clear messages from PvP almost very few people play on this creation is really destroying the game structural overall is fcuking suck
    you all guys did the right way is not your fault is game has redesign not allow to reload twice time above each day 24hr
    i have dum this PvP but i still playing on duo fighting 100 years demonds haha very great

Haha you right this game has redesign not allow to reload every time...it's not easy but still interesting to me...