Pvp strategy discussion

puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
All right, we've been slacking for a while, dealing with the same Blackie and BR monsters everyday. But now Pvp has arrived, and it's gonna bring about so much excitement!
In that case, however, we have to get serious as well :rolleyes:, for our opponents are the very fellows with whom we once took pride in fighting together.
Is there any strategy, any set of items you prefer? Please share your thoughts.

For me, this is my current plan:
_ Get an Endurance Helm (in this new version it loses fire when you're revived :D).

_ Get a pure damage, or pure + thunder damage Mystery Axe. Believe it or not, range actually matters. When 2 are spinning towards each other, the one with better range wins. Not to mention the range gets multiplied when you become Giant.

_ Practice more.
Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D

Comments

• paopaowellwellpaopaowellwell Registered Users 7 Posts
    this is worse step from glu game in eternity warrior 2 you much understanding this game structure build if for fighting killing demond dragon and etc PvP is really poor dicission made by glu not every one 3G 2G wifi download speed are fast as us korea or singapore some in behind country in cellular speeding we may face critical lost more round or even mulfunctioning all key pad button because of networking issue so in ios or android bases this PvP cannot add in due to phone speed are limite we cannot comparing with diablo3 did you understand ???
    i have stopped play in PvP it does not made sense and i dont like it at all most of my friends online play their are same stopped play in PvP mode
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    No use playing PvP unless the problem of players getting stuck is addressed.
  • puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    I understand that you are all mad at the bugs and Internet stuff, and so am I, but we can't deny that the idea of PvP itself is pretty interesting. Before we had always dealt with Artifical Intelligence but now it's REAL Intelligence. Assume that you can have a fair fight, which I hope we eventually will (like the "disconnected from server" error which once caused a disaster is now fixed), how are you gonna prepare for your battle? :D

I take back my words in the previous post. I just upgraded a 5025 Dragons Bane with pure Thunder attack, but it's still below Dragon Breaker. The critical stuff is not seen clearly on monsters, but it does hurt players :D
    Also do you notice that when you attack a small explosion appears on your enemy, which has the form of either fire/ice/thunder/poison or a burst (for critical)? So it seems that all the attributes in the weapon do not come together in one attack - they are chosen, one at a time, randomly. My Bane may deal 393 Fire damage instead of 500 Thunder damage, for example.
    In that case how about a truly pure poison Python Sword?
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    pucca wrote: »
    I understand that you are all mad at the bugs and Internet stuff, and so am I, but we can't deny that the idea of PvP itself is pretty interesting. Before we had always dealt with Artifical Intelligence but now it's REAL Intelligence. Assume that you can have a fair fight, which I hope we eventually will (like the "disconnected from server" error which once caused a disaster is now fixed), how are you gonna prepare for your battle? :D

I take back my words in the previous post. I just upgraded a 5025 Dragons Bane with pure Thunder attack, but it's still below Dragon Breaker. The critical stuff is not seen clearly on monsters, but it does hurt players :D
    Also do you notice that when you attack a small explosion appears on your enemy, which has the form of either fire/ice/thunder/poison or a burst (for critical)? So it seems that all the attributes in the weapon do not come together in one attack - they are chosen, one at a time, randomly. My Bane may deal 393 Fire damage instead of 500 Thunder damage, for example.
    In that case how about a truly pure poison Python Sword?
    That mean im must upgrade a new wepon to play in PvP mode? I've all rare weapon from msytery box accept Axe.