Options

Got a hacker

IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
Just PvP a guy with over 800,000 power rating. I could not damage him at all and I have a mystery axe over 6000. He was wearing pharaoh armor set and using severing axe. Chinese chapter name.

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    Just PvP a guy with over 800,000 power rating. I could not damage him at all and I have a mystery axe over 6000. He was wearing pharaoh armor set and using severing axe. Chinese chapter name.

That's only 6 digit power rating. The chap who clobbered me had 10 digit power rating and of course he clobbered me. Ha ha, that's why I have given up this farce of a competition. And in another case, a level 9, yes NINE, player clobbered me a level 75 player. I just couldn't hurt him with my fully maxed Mystery Axe. Ah well, back to my guitar.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    That's only 6 digit power rating. The chap who clobbered me had 10 digit power rating and of course he clobbered me. Ha ha, that's why I have given up this farce of a competition. And in another case, a level 9, yes NINE, player clobbered me a level 75 player. I just couldn't hurt him with my fully maxed Mystery Axe. Ah well, back to my guitar.

Wait, so you're saying people are actually hacking the stats of their gear as well? That's actually pretty terrible if people are making their gear too good. I could see it being pretty cool though to "hack" something like the swords from FT to be on par with Dragon Breaker..for purely aesthetic reasons, but making gear way too good is just silly.

If that was a known thing then it would just be a battle of, okay..whose got the bigger infinite?
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Wait, so you're saying people are actually hacking the stats of their gear as well? That's actually pretty terrible if people are making their gear too good. I could see it being pretty cool though to "hack" something like the swords from FT to be on par with Dragon Breaker..for purely aesthetic reasons, but making gear way too good is just silly.

If that was a known thing then it would just be a battle of, okay..whose got the bigger infinite?
    Look like im left so far behind from all of you after 3 day not online :(