Options

Disconnects

SpudSpud Registered Users 2 Posts
Guys I need some help.

Whenever I try to play online it just says disconnected from server or host. I'm connected to my wifi with 100% signal on an iPhone. How do I play online games?

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Spud wrote: »
    Guys I need some help.

Whenever I try to play online it just says disconnected from server or host. I'm connected to my wifi with 100% signal on an iPhone. How do I play online games?

Here's a hint. I started to encounter problems after I played online... so just play the game offline. You can do it :)
  • Options
    SpudSpud Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah I'm getting through the game fine offline just thought it would be cool to have a two player as it says better loot and exp etc.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Hi, I'm have the same problem of getting disconnected as well. I need stronger player to help me with the dragons and boss rush, but not able to complete a whole session without getting disconnected. So there's no solution to this?
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    add me in your game center search my name (henshin hoho) you die i heal you life haha i'm level 75 expert player my addict floor is boss rush 4, black dragon, and forgotten tomb 10 haha that is my favarite but i more prefer play black dragon in hard mode that very exciting man cheeer up.. :")
    unfortunately we are not able to play hard mode in join mode otherwise that much more fun
  • Options
    Dimz31Dimz31 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm actually having same Problems, I can only play multiplayer in certain maps such as Boss rush , the rest of the maps i will disconnect from host or disconnect from server. Also during PVP I often cant move , nor do anything. Game is good but their is alot of probs.