Options

Need help with boss rush 3-4 please

FlummishFlummish Registered Users 17 Posts
I appreciate any help still kinda new at this :)

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Flummish wrote: »
    I appreciate any help still kinda new at this :)

What your platform?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    What your platform?

My platform is the one in level 5 Boss Rush with the treasure chest on top, ha ha ha, perli!
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    My platform is the one in level 5 Boss Rush with the treasure chest on top, ha ha ha, perli!

Don't play on PvP mode if you haved blood presure, back to basic, collect all gems everyday ;)
  • Options
    I think i got you as friend in game center, if it was you that helped me yesterday with the rushes so thanks alot.
  • Options
    Gc: Flummish89
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    add me in HenShin hoho GC I'm level 75 all weapon in hand but tell you the true PvP badass not wort it play just like trying to draw Mystery Axe weapon don't waste your time better upgrade your dragon breaker that is the most powerful weapon in et2
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    i wish one day we could join and fight the last dragon or golden dragon coming soon and recently north, asia, euro, and china server very bad almost everytime access it said network server disconnected only china can connect 10 time to 7 successful play pretty badass game
  • Options
    i wish one day we could join and fight the last dragon or golden dragon coming soon and recently north, asia, euro, and china server very bad almost everytime access it said network server disconnected only china can connect 10 time to 7 successful play pretty badass game

Im agree with you henshin, now im play on china serve.
  • Options
    I added you now, just waiting for accept.
  • Options
    Flummish wrote: »
    I added you now, just waiting for accept.

Ok im waiting