hahahaha

Comments

• Options
    IrsilegitnessIrsilegitness Registered Users 9 Posts
    What level are you
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    What level are you

I was a level 73 before my game data was reset. I started from scratch 3 weeks ago and now a level 67 Grand Dragon Lord with power rating of over 10k.
  • Options
    Where can I get armor that is good for my level? I'm level 67
  • Options
    Where can I get armor that is good for my level? I'm level 67

Whether you are at level 2 or 75, it does not matter. Take a look. You can purchase devil armors and generals armor from the beginning. Glu credits are the key.
  • Options
    Alright thanks. Is that how everyone gets the good armor? They spend there real money?
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Alright thanks. Is that how everyone gets the good armor? They spend there real money?

Nah, most of us grinded out the gems playing the boss rushes and forgotten tombs initially.

It's definitely not a "fast track" thing unless you get the dragons/dragon breaker. The devil's armor never makes sense to get if you're new since you could spend way less on an iPhone trying over and over again for the Mystery Pieces and the General's Helm. Good luck.
  • Options

It's either you work hard to earn glu credits via Boss Rush or pay for real money to get good armors and upgrade it.
  • Options
    Ok thank you!
  • Options
    Ok thank you!

Your welcome. Btw are you playing on Android or iOS? I'm on Android :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm playing on IOS(: my little mini ipad!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Whether you are at level 2 or 75, it does not matter. Take a look. You can purchase devil armors and generals armor from the beginning. Glu credits are the key.
    Hahaha that is im told you ron, good luck to play PvP ;)