Options

Cheating/hacking

Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
UPDATED 18/08/2013

I don’t care about any PvE cheats or anything, but when it comes to PvP it’s a different story.
You have improved things dramaticly since 1st Tourmanet:
1- No cheaters with insane gear scores
2- No freezing, timeouts (at least not on my BT infinity WiFi)
3- No random matching with people way below you or your gear scores
Thank you again!

Original post:

Hello GLU,

Please make AUTO BAN all players who's stats are more then max current gear stats possible in the game.
For example if max stats lets say 12000 and a guy with 30000 gear score tries to play tournament he will be auto banned and I would also advice to pass that persons credentials to local authorities - cheating is punishable offence as they destroy the game experience for everybody and breaking the law by stealing in game items that are meant to be bought with real currencies.

And why on a 2nd day of PvP update we had a player in "Top Warrior Slayers" a guy attyan117 with 10digit kills number?! This is an insult to everybody else who plays fair. Just don't be lazy and ban this individual.

Screen of one cheater that I couldn't even scratche yesterday (08/08/2013) please ban this player.
image.jpg

My regards
I'm God of Tea
Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Once upon a time you meet players having levels over and above the maximum level in the game. When playing EW1, I have come across players over level 100 and in EW2, I have met players over level 50 when the max was 50. Somehow this issue was resolved and you dont see them anymore. But the issue of players having zillions of points is still around, not just a handful but THOUSANDS; some even trying to GLORIFY their countries with flags, what numbskulls! They'll be lucky if the dont get theirs dicks docked off.

The best way to deal with them is to turn their avatars into chickens, ha ha ha. So when you see chickens running around the arena you know who you are playing with.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Once upon a time you meet players having levels over and above the maximum level in the game. When playing EW1, I have come across players over level 100 and in EW2, I have met players over level 50 when the max was 50. Somehow this issue was resolved and you dont see them anymore. But the issue of players having zillions of points is still around, not just a handful but THOUSANDS; some even trying to GLORIFY their countries with flags, what numbskulls! They'll be lucky if the dont get theirs dicks docked off.

The best way to deal with them is to turn their avatars into chickens, ha ha ha. So when you see chickens running around the arena you know who you are playing with.

Hahaha nice one! You make me laugh :D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »

It look like Lauapik very-very angry with that, damm to cheats player.
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Thank you game developers!
    Updated my original post :)
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    Thank you game developers!
    Updated my original post :)

There are still a few things amiss here. The fighters do freeze in the second round and the game is disconnected and you get nothing.

Sometimes you seem to lose all your attributes, like blocks and spins and can't hurt you opponent. Try this out if you don't believe me. After the battle is lost and you get wiped out playing with a lower ranked player. Go play solo with green dragon. You game will last a sort while and you get disconnected with the msg "Pick out a better weapon....." although you are using a super weapon that can wipe out the green dragon. This can happen several times until you change weapon albeit an inferior one to that you last used.

There are still lots of things not right in PvP.