Options

Character resets?!

gizzegizze Registered Users 8 Posts
I'm pretty damn fed up with this crap right now.

Second time my character totally resets. First time I was Lv55 with some decent equipment and skills.
This time I was 52 with alot better of everything due to not making the same mistakes twice.

Logged in today again only to find myself at the tutorial of the game and Lv1.

This is not about loading an old saved character. This is about total wipes without any reasons at all.

What if I actually had bought Glu Credits?

You seriously should consider making some changes to the game, so that it saves progression pretty much every time you finish a dungeon. What a load of bollocks this is. So many hours spent for absolutely nothing.

Comments

• Options
    Dug_CX7Dug_CX7 Registered Users 14 Posts
    gizze wrote: »
    I'm pretty damn fed up with this crap right now.

Second time my character totally resets. First time I was Lv55 with some decent equipment and skills.
    This time I was 52 with alot better of everything due to not making the same mistakes twice.

Logged in today again only to find myself at the tutorial of the game and Lv1.

This is not about loading an old saved character. This is about total wipes without any reasons at all.

What if I actually had bought Glu Credits?

You seriously should consider making some changes to the game, so that it saves progression pretty much every time you finish a dungeon. What a load of bollocks this is. So many hours spent for absolutely nothing.

For me its also crazy, I spent not hour but months!! Glu doesn´t care. Nobody respond to you. This is not support, this company just harvest money nothing more.
  • Options
    PhobikPhobik Registered Users 4 Posts
    This just happens to me, I was lvl 67 with upgraded armour and upgraded dragon bane, this it total bs I've been playing the game for months... Wtf can this be fixed? If not I will delete the game and give this game a bad rep and all games associated with this company! My Game Center name is John949494 there you can see my achievements and show I am not lying, need help
  • Options
    PhobikPhobik Registered Users 4 Posts
    Is there even a admin that can fix this?? Need answer to decide on deleting the app if unable to get my account bk with items or my account bk with equal items
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Hi guys, please calm down. This thing also happens to me many times. Glu is aware of this problem and let's just hope they'll it fix soon. We are strong players right? Cheers!
  • Options
    Dug_CX7Dug_CX7 Registered Users 14 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Hi guys, please calm down. This thing also happens to me many times. Glu is aware of this problem and let's just hope they'll it fix soon. We are strong players right? Cheers!

Hi yes why not, but now with this multiplayer sh*t its impossible get through some level without little help. I create room and nobody join even I wait 1 hour.

I would like to join black dragon room. How? Where? How can I find such room?
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    its a known issue altho the devs doesnt communicate directly thru this forum, while admins & mods can only provide little info they knw of unless they're told. you can submit a support ticket here & be patient about it.
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    dru houstondru houston Registered Users 1 Posts
    The exact same thing has happened to me twice now, and I have to agree. THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!

And yes, I've already submiited a support ticket, no response 3 days later. And I had plenty of upgraded weapons, achievements, and if I restore from that Google cloud play whatever, ALL recent progress just gets wiped. WTF
  • Options
    krazekraze Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yea I know how u feel I spent over $300 on glu credits to get the best gear I get wiped and they rest the armor just to create a new armor . Bust I think u need to get your phone reset to manufacture default and get a New sd card but glu will need to do something about Google+ as save option
  • Options
    crumpchipcrumpchip Banned Users 8 Posts
    this bunch of crap happened to me 3 times already before.month after month leveling and farming for coins...but in the end, when login i find myself lvl 1 and at the tutorial...but now i'm not worry anymore.cuz the devs dont' give a damn bout what happend to our game progress,so i just decided to play this way

after 7 hrs of play today.wallah.....mystery set with general spears fully upgrade........ :rolleyes:

58vs.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

later u will see a bunch of stupid devs reply on this thread..... lol
  • Options
    Nick RiedlNick Riedl Registered Users 2 Posts
    How did u do that? riedl1986@gmail.com