Options

Dragon breaker upgrades

Beat-KingBeat-King Registered Users 8 Posts
Ok im on my third upgrade and it takes 100 lvl 3 elements. Can anyone tell me how many it takes after that?

Comments

• Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    alot alot alot... also the screwed up thing you have to put into consideration is that if your using coins to upgrade.. your chances also varies cause if you fail, you lose the minerals you used. If you used the gems/glu coins.. then its 100% guaranteed

but its not a cheap journey. If your doing the stingy version then it will take alot of time and patience. Its not impossible its just painful long. I guess, try to level up quick as you can then do the boss rush multiplayer so you can get rare items and minerals. Some people out there are willing to help out while others, im not sure of just take everything they kill

Im one of those players that helps out during multiplayer. I try my best not to touch items so my partner can get what they need. Only problem is that im not on multiplayer that often. Takes a while for me to get on
  • Options
    Beat-KingBeat-King Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yeah i was going to try to upgrade my dragon breaker. I cant get a dragons bane cause i cant kill BD. my weapon that im usin sucks (1300 damage). So im in a catch 22, i cant get a better weapon cause i cant fight in the higher boss rushes.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    mthead: "I try my best not to touch items so my partner can get what they need. Only problem is that im not on multiplayer that often. Takes a while for me to get on."

You are wrong in saying this, especially in Boss Rush. Any one of the two players can pick up the items dropped. The items you touch need not neccessarily go to you (maybe cos you dont play enough MP to realise this). In fact it is not wise to let a weaker partner pick items as he may be killed by poison, blades or ice bolts. You may not realise that sometimes whatever items you can see may be invisible to your friend. In Boss Rush, when your friend is killed, he can still get items you pick up. Many players are not aware of these things!
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i dont pay much attention to the items i pick up. but its true i dont pay attention to many things at all.. most of the gear i collects gets automatically sold off cause dont have the room for them.

played shivering isle last night on mp.. partner was level 22 so he kept his distance.. but the way he played it was wierd.. i even left stuff for him to collect but he never did. He just stayed back and waited for me to clear the area

i dont play much on mp cause takes me a while to get onto multi... and i can average around 1 or 2 games due to my phone overheating. Ive learnt my lesson from playing games over heated. If your phone closes off mid game good chances you lose everything. Thats how i lost my HOD and restarted from scratch
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Beat-King wrote: »
    Yeah i was going to try to upgrade my dragon breaker. I cant get a dragons bane cause i cant kill BD. my weapon that im usin sucks (1300 damage). So im in a catch 22, i cant get a better weapon cause i cant fight in the higher boss rushes.

It takes more than 11k Glu credits to fully upgrade my Dragon Breaker. Btw, if you can purchase Glu credits then things will be very easy.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    It takes more than 11k Glu credits to fully upgrade my Dragon Breaker. Btw, if you can purchase Glu credits then things will be very easy.

How much power rating u got with your M.Axe ron?
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    How much power rating u got with your M.Axe ron?

it gives me only 10698 power rating (I hope it will increase every time I level up, I'm only level 69 with that power rating as of now). btw I am weak in PvP, most of the times I am KO :D