pvp

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
Something like 3..2..1..FIGHT!
Decrease the sleeping time when we got hit by destruction wave
Ability to push enemy while I'm blocking their attack (this is a great defense so we wont lost so much rage by blocking).

How many likes? :rolleyes:

Comments

• sofakingboss89sofakingboss89 Registered Users 23 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Something like 3..2..1..FIGHT!
    How many likes? :rolleyes:

I'm down for the first suggestion, wouldn't like the 2nd, and not sure what you mean by 3rd, the blade wave from parry does push enemy back when successfully hitting them
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    I'm down for the first suggestion, wouldn't like the 2nd, and not sure what you mean by 3rd, the blade wave from parry does push enemy back when successfully hitting them

The parry is when you timed your block, but what if you already blocking my attack, can you move?
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    i have stopped play in this so called PvP glu destroy they own game for making this mistaken step and now you could see how many player are playing online and ontime it just little and few people play online but last time in version 3.+.+ that time i'll been saw that so much higher never recorder at least 2000 people online play you know !
    and now just 1 or less hundred people playing i'm now slowly changing my game play in Plant Vs Zombies 2 haha that much fun then this shit ET2 updated so called version 4.F.U specially no load back previously savegame each day only once time you can reload if you think this is good for you play just go a head haha nobody care LOL