Options

Worth to upgrade Dragon Bane for farming?

FlummishFlummish Registered Users 17 Posts
Dragon Breakers is so expensive and its hard to farm with Dragon Bane without upgrading it.

Comments

• Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Hi,
    Yes with fully upgraded Dragon Bane you will be able to farm Black Dragon, all Boss Rush levels on Hard without using attack or defence buffs. You need a good armour though, like fully upgraded Devils set or if you can't afford that, get looted orange Pharaoh legs, gloves and belt fully upgraded + free dragons helm and shoulder, u don't need to enchant them all the way.
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    a full set of wyrm is good enough to farm dragons, but id rather farm boss rush to get gems/credits for the dragon breaker
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    a full set of wyrm is good enough to farm dragons, but id rather farm boss rush to get gems/credits for the dragon breaker

If he want to upgrade wyrm armor, him need about 565 lvl 5 element for 3 last slot.
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Flummish wrote: »
    Dragon Breakers is so expensive and its hard to farm with Dragon Bane without upgrading it.

All i can say, you must be able to earn more than 300 glu credits a day. This topic has been discussed many times. Its almost impossible to gain fully upgraded Breakers if you do not know the secrets of this game. Dig it! I love my Dragon Breaker :)