Options

Player health question

taltal Registered Users 2 Posts
a friend and i are both playing EW2. We're currently the same level. When we're able to get into a Multi-player room together, it appears they have 18,000 health while I show over 72,000.

Is the number shown your health? and if so, any idea why it's so different? We compared all of our gear and upgrades, and there isn't that much of a difference.

Friend tried to contact support, they said to try here as they won't give "tips" about gameplay.

Comments

• Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Hm, I also was always wondering how much health and rage player got in numbers. On iPhone/iPad it only shows bar of health and a bar of rage. Maybe on Android it's different. I don't know. I don't even know if everyone getting the same amount of HP with each lvl up or it's also a random number.

Can you upload and post some screens?
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I noticed that players that smoke tend to have less health. Good diet and exercise usually meant my opponents had more health though. Drinking Mountain Dew would lower my health, but increase my win percentage though.

>_<

But in all seriousness, i don't know :P
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    same in android just the bar, actual hp/exp/rage isnt shown anywhere in the game
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    taltal Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is on iPad2s, maybe it's just my Player ID number or something. I have the health/rage/xp lines and over the health line is a number when in multiplayer games.
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    tal wrote: »
    This is on iPad2s, maybe it's just my Player ID number or something. I have the health/rage/xp lines and over the health line is a number when in multiplayer games.
    Yep, it's your randomly "Guest" generated ID number. Nothing to do with HP.
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos