Options

Tips in getting Mystery Axe in Mystery Box

hak_xxxhak_xxx Registered Users 6 Posts
Anybody care to share some tips on how to get this elusive Mystery Axe in Mystery Box without spending too much glu credits.:eek:
Android - Grand Dragon Lord

Comments

• Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Cross your fingers every time you spin
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    Cross your fingers every time you spin

+1+1+1+1!;)!ye
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    how to cross ?
    use two four finger at once ?
    from upper side crossing down or left crossing right ?
    how many degree device should put on at time ! never work kid
  • Options
    well if your having a hard time figuring out how to cross your fingers, maybe you should give up getting the mystery set and stick with general equipment instead

You have better luck going for a feature on a poker machine then getting mystery gear
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Step 1: Kill Yourself

:P
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Step 1: Kill Yourself

:P
    Step 2 : put in coffin ;)
  • Options
    i'll been trying many way to get so called luck from jackpot machine but it seem not working everytime giving us potion diamond or helmet that we have so many of them from our garage and i think this random it set to a time frame it will pop out for a month time when you stop spin they machine well now since they have changes to no loading back previous savegame i have tested use ifunbox copy and phase it just a bor jobs wasted my time better start and play with Plant Vs Zombies 2 that more exciting man haha funny little plant and idiot stupid zombies they
  • Options
    how much glu coins/gems did you spend on spinning the for mystery items?

and also which one were you using? the single spin or the tripple spin?
  • Options
    mainly use three spin when unsuccessfully reload at previous and now since 4.0 no need to trying spin all are bullshit lastime i earn diamond from version 2.+.+ during that time this funny program very often crashing specially duo online play once your friend is die u continuesly play and use your gem to relife each time and time until this game hang crash it will auto restarting then you have earning the blue gem by the time and time i have earn up to 33k until today in my original record no hacked i also tested hacked save file but it looks not really interesting because i have my special weapon like Christmas bell or candy chrusher weapon helmet just Santa helm to show off defense really weak only both weapon are okay
  • Options
    I did try using single and triple spin but those lame items always popping up for the past 5 days. This is so wtf! Mystery box is such a pain in the ass.

Anybody wanna share some tricks to cut off the agony of getting this Mystery Axe from the Mystery Box.
  • Options
    hak_xxx wrote: »
    I did try using single and triple spin but those lame items always popping up for the past 5 days. This is so wtf! Mystery box is such a pain in the ass.

Anybody wanna share some tricks to cut off the agony of getting this Mystery Axe from the Mystery Box.

Ahhhh.... I got 1 and 2. All I did is play Blackie in hard mode, like what I told you in the other thread... spin and cross finger... spin and cross finger... repeat until you get it.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Ahhhh.... I got 1 and 2. All I did is play Blackie in hard mode, like what I told you in the other thread... spin and cross finger... spin and cross finger... repeat until you get it.

I did play and beat Black Dragon then spin off the Mystery Box in multiple times but damn it drives me crazy waiting for this Mystery Axe. My patience is gone! Oh wait, I haven't done crossing my fingers though! lol
  • Options
    hak_xxx wrote: »
    I did play and beat Black Dragon then spin off the Mystery Box in multiple times but damn it drives me crazy waiting for this Mystery Axe. My patience is gone! Oh wait, I haven't done crossing my fingers though! lol

Keep tryin ;)
  • Options
    I don't know about you maybe that's is timing and you did hit jackpot for killing black dragon hard mode then turn into machine for luck but to me this doesn't make sense our armor defense already reach to higher and max we are very easier killing those black dragon in hard mode and i some player just level 47 can equip mystery axe from that point i don't think he can kill even a single round of black dragon in hard mode. anyway thank you for your comment and reply at least i have trying this step before think that I'm continuesly to go on my journey strike for lucky jackpot machine
  • Options
    Whew! I just got the Mystery Axe after patiently spinning the Mystery Box multiple times for almost 2 weeks now:p. Crossing fingers while spinning helps! :o
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    it seems its easier on the older version of the game, u can even get it below lv5 before
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage