Options

我参与了联赛的比赛,为什么我打赢了反而降分,每赢一局就扣一局的&#

rain.yaorain.yao Registered Users 1 Posts
我参与了联赛的比赛,为什么我打赢了反而降分,每赢一局就扣一局的分,我从500多名跌到现在10000多名。why?

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    rain.yao wrote: »
    我参与了联赛的比赛,为什么我打赢了反而降分,每赢一局就扣一局的分,我从500多名跌到现在10000多名。why?

Who can read this thread, please tranlate :eek:
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    It said why PvP his ranking everytime win once around will deductions my point one point to another dropping on and my ranking at 500 people top list why dropping my rank to 10000 people. I use my iPhone siri to translate what he trying to said.
    I suggestion PvP out of range i only play less then 10 time since they adding on ver4.0.0
    This is disaster for GLU company making this stupid step destroy they on company very wrong step they are adding this on in version 4.0.0 begin today i seldom play ew2 is boring i use to play the game today is
    plant vs zombies 2 more happy to challenge and funny zombies
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    It said why PvP his ranking everytime win once around will deductions my point one point to another dropping on and my ranking at 500 people top list why dropping my rank to 10000 people. I use my iPhone siri to translate what he trying to said.
    I suggestion PvP out of range i only play less then 10 time since they adding on ver4.0.0
    This is disaster for GLU company making this stupid step destroy they on company very wrong step they are adding this on in version 4.0.0 begin today i seldom play ew2 is boring i use to play the game today is
    plant vs zombies 2 more happy to challenge and funny zombies
    Ok thanks HenShin.