Options

Equip

AmanduzAmanduz Registered Users 19 Posts
He there, i got an question about gear! Which one is good and worth upgrading?
I am level 56 and got the dragon shoulders and the helmet, for my belt i use orange pharao, for my arms abd legs orange demon parts, my weapon will be at 60 a orange mystic axe with 726 dmg! Is it worth that i updrage these parts or should i wait for differents?

Would be nice if you can give adive also for which updrages i should look that will proc, for example more crit % or fire resistance!

Thanks for your help :)

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    For players like myself with iCloud not working and inability to earn hundreds of Gems a day, I can only stick to what I can afford. I'm L65 now.

For a start, the best Weapon/Armor you can get are the Mystery Axe/ Armor + General Helm, which can only be gotten from the box spin at 80 gems per spin. I'd given up hope for this.

So, what I can afford now, are the items that I can get from the Shop and game drop. From what i found out (others please correct me if I'm wrong), the best weapon would be the Dragon Breaker or Dragon Bane from the shop. Dragon Bane use to be free, but now it cost 500 gems. Still consider cheaper than other Shop weapons. Dragon Breaker use to be considered the best weapon. Do not be fooled by the low initial attack value, but look at the max value it can go up to. But now it seems to be overtaken by Mystery Axe or Dragon Bane in PvP mode due to the distance it can attack. Do a search in the forum to find several discussion about these 3 weapons.

For Armor, I'm using the Wyvern Slayer sets from the shop. They use to be free, but now they cost coins to buy. Coins are easy to come by for me. Like I said previously, do not be fooled by their low initial value. They have the highest max upgadable value compared to other armor u can get from game drop. So far I only use coins to upgrade them. Chance of success are low, but hey, just find more coins and elements and try again if upgrade fail. Unless u can afford lots of Gems for 100% success upgrade.

Unless u can find a way to do repeated upgrades when you fail to get the desired stats, you can only accept what you get. But in case you still want to know, for weapon, it'd be +Critical Damage and Chance. For Armor, a balance between Fire/ Ice/ Poison/ Thunder resists.
  • Options
    Thanks alot for your responce by the way where i get elements 5 from? It seem to be hard to get and i need so many
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Most info can be found by a simple search:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?15840-Level-5-elements
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    For players like myself with iCloud not working and inability to earn hundreds of Gems a day, I can only stick to what I can afford. I'm L65 now.

For a start, the best Weapon/Armor you can get are the Mystery Axe/ Armor + General Helm, which can only be gotten from the box spin at 80 gems per spin. I'd given up hope for this.

So, what I can afford now, are the items that I can get from the Shop and game drop. From what i found out (others please correct me if I'm wrong), the best weapon would be the Dragon Breaker or Dragon Bane from the shop. Dragon Bane use to be free, but now it cost 500 gems. Still consider cheaper than other Shop weapons. Dragon Breaker use to be considered the best weapon. Do not be fooled by the low initial attack value, but look at the max value it can go up to. But now it seems to be overtaken by Mystery Axe or Dragon Bane in PvP mode due to the distance it can attack. Do a search in the forum to find several discussion about these 3 weapons.

For Armor, I'm using the Wyvern Slayer sets from the shop. They use to be free, but now they cost coins to buy. Coins are easy to come by for me. Like I said previously, do not be fooled by their low initial value. They have the highest max upgadable value compared to other armor u can get from game drop. So far I only use coins to upgrade them. Chance of success are low, but hey, just find more coins and elements and try again if upgrade fail. Unless u can afford lots of Gems for 100% success upgrade.

Unless u can find a way to do repeated upgrades when you fail to get the desired stats, you can only accept what you get. But in case you still want to know, for weapon, it'd be +Critical Damage and Chance. For Armor, a balance between Fire/ Ice/ Poison/ Thunder resists.

It will be hard for starters to get the Mystery items because it costs a lot of Glu credits before you can get it. So for starters, the best armor set are the Wyrm Slayer. For starter the best weapon that is within their rich is the Dragons Bane.

Strong players do not use Dragons Bane. Strong and experience players are using a fully upgraded Dragon Breaker and or Mystery Axe. Dragon Breaker deals a lot of damage than Mystery Axe and General's Spear or any other weapon in the game.
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    I would recommend to start upgrading Dragon Breaker. You have iCloud load ones a day, so try ones a day, every day and in some time, maybe a month from now you will have one of the best weapons in the game. In last Tournament for example we had 1 person in top 10 and total of 4 people on top 20 with Dragon breakers.

Best place to farm LvL 5 elements solo is Black Dragon and boss rush lvl3-4. If Dragon is too much. Farm Forgotten Tomb #6, as from lvl 6 you get lvl5 elements drop from wave 6 and last one if I remember correctly. From one trip you can expect from 0 to 8 elements.
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer! I have real bad news i just googled and found a site wher ppl offer downloads for ew2 with mystery set full updrages etc. I tried while borred on work And got in under 2 minute best stuff in game and it work on pvp... This is so lame i hope they fix that soon
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Amanduz wrote: »
    Thanks for the answer! I have real bad news i just googled and found a site wher ppl offer downloads for ew2 with mystery set full updrages etc. I tried while borred on work And got in under 2 minute best stuff in game and it work on pvp... This is so lame i hope they fix that soon

Hm... Can you post weapon and armour stats, if you don't mind. And power ratings in that full Mystery set + helm of endurance. If there are several weapons (Axe and Breaker with crit chance/damage or with power) on that save file can you get power ratings with all of them.
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    Will do once i am on work again and borred :)