Options

kind of disappointed with this game,....

rayner22rayner22 Registered Users 29 Posts
haist aftre many hours and days of playing in order to buy my devil set and upgrade it to the fullest plus my dragon bane in just a second all of it was lost even level from 71 to 62 and my title from dragon slayer bk to wyrm slayer... i just hope that i'll be lucky to complete the mystery set... i decided to reload my data using the cloud service boom my character lost its armor back to the old one .. at least my level that time don't go down but when i open the game again boom... it's back to level 62 haist... i hope the new update will ease my disappointments...

Comments

• Options
    rayner22rayner22 Registered Users 29 Posts
    at least before i lost my armor i had help many players to defeat the black dragon :) and gain their first Dragon bane the last player i think was at level 30 we started from the red dragon up to the black dragon.. congratulations...
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hey friend rayner you should use ifunbox to access your file and make a menu and genuine backup file i had done this until today the icloud cannot trusted because sometime when you done in wrong upgrade reload incase you are accidently pressing the save file then you are in trouble but ifunbox and backup your genuine file and store into your pc or even copy to your own iphone just incase the game corrupted reinstall at least your file still there safe for reload back as i did today and wish you all the best
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    rayner22 wrote: »
    at least before i lost my armor i had help many players to defeat the black dragon :) and gain their first Dragon bane the last player i think was at level 30 we started from the red dragon up to the black dragon.. congratulations...

laban tayo oy hehe sparring mamaya :D