Options

need multi player partners, need help

ZhirZhir Registered Users 4 Posts
I am a lvl 70 dragon hunter who has lost 2 lvl 53 characters with cloud issues and the lvl 70 is my third attempt , I have a max out dragon bane, however it was upgraded with silver coins and not with glu coins and boy I have lost lot of silver try to max it out, I need some multi player partners because I would like to upgrade my armor but grinding single player is not getting me no where with glu coins. i having a hard time stacking glu coins and gold gem, especially glu coins. I would like to get a devil piece or mystery piece!!!! please help with tips or add me to your g+ Douglas Clark, email: dougclark07@gmail.com I am on constantly and is very addicted to this game. By the way, I am on android platform.

Comments

• Options
    rayner22rayner22 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Zhir wrote: »
    I am a lvl 70 dragon hunter who has lost 2 lvl 53 characters with cloud issues and the lvl 70 is my third attempt , I have a max out dragon bane, however it was upgraded with silver coins and not with glu coins and boy I have lost lot of silver try to max it out, I need some multi player partners because I would like to upgrade my armor but grinding single player is not getting me no where with glu coins. i having a hard time stacking glu coins and gold gem, especially glu coins. I would like to get a devil piece or mystery piece!!!! please help with tips or add me to your g+ Douglas Clark, email: dougclark07@gmail.com I am on constantly and is very addicted to this game. By the way, I am on android platform.

Same thing happened to me bro me I've lost my devil set armor I maxed it out and my dragon bane maxed out also right now I was lucky to complete the mystery set if you need help add me rayner laderas gmail. Rayner082805@gmail.com
  • Options
    SiphonwingSiphonwing Registered Users 5 Posts
    rayner22 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me bro me I've lost my devil set armor I maxed it out and my dragon bane maxed out also right now I was lucky to complete the mystery set if you need help add me rayner laderas gmail. Rayner082805@gmail.com

Don't suppose an iOS user can help...