Options

pvp misfortune ...

rayner22rayner22 Registered Users 29 Posts
Haist why is it in the tournament isn't fair if your beaten by a lower lvl by has high power rating your battle points goes down quickly like mine yesterday I was beaten by a lower level twice not in a row my battle points goes down to 730 from 910 yesterday my rank was 80 now 300 he he he..

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    I had mentioned earlier this damass PvP not worth it play is insane stupid design i never ever play more then 10 times since it begin add on. We did not know why GLU make such wrongful step maybe they are planing to kill this game and coming soon launch Eternity Warrior 3⃣ then GLU continue sale his coin and gems :cool:
  • Options
    rayner22rayner22 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Your right and also I have observe it is easy to kill high levels than lower level or same level as you are... like there are couple of times I'd beaten lvl 75 characters
  • Options
    SiphonwingSiphonwing Registered Users 5 Posts
    rayner22 wrote: »
    Your right and also I have observe it is easy to kill high levels than lower level or same level as you are... like there are couple of times I'd beaten lvl 75 characters

Have u seen those with power 10500++ wearing all those mystery armor? Makes me wonder whether they really bought those or they hacked.... It's even more irritating when it lags and you're dead because the other guy was slashing at u when u aren't even in the game... It favors those living near the servers.... Especially the main crowd from china...