Options

lost my armor set and my title was reset after loading my file using cloud service

I was greatly disappointed with this game after I've loaded my file using the cloud service my armor set was lost devil set (head, arm piece, belt and leggings) all fully upgraded and my title was reset from dragon slayer bk to wyrm slayer at least my level wasn't reset still 71 I haven't check my skills yet.. glu tech support would you please do something it cost me lot of gold coins and time with my armor, weapon, and title I'll appreciate if you will bring it back.

Google+ name rayner laderas
Email: rayner082805@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    ZhirZhir Registered Users 4 Posts
    You are not the only one who has lost their character. I tried to load my character to my new tablet, somehow, the cloud server saved on it's on; a level 2 character so I lost my level 53 character with a nice armor set. When I contacted glu , I was told they could not recover my character but could help me if I purchase glu credit. This is the real mess up part; It was like 4 day from the time when I lost my original character, I build another character up to level 53 with nice armor but as soon as I got the email from glu about they could not help me recover my original character, as soon as I quit the game and tried to play again my character was gone once again. I know that it take time to collect glu credit but to lose gem, gold and 2 level 53 characters due to server conflicts, I believe glu should give us some glu credits to make up for the lost characters. I am now a level 67 and
    my e-mail address: dougclark07@gmail.com
    Google + douglas clark
  • Options
    JKRevanJKRevan Registered Users 4 Posts
    i've had the same, i lost my lv 65 character with heavy equipment, i seriously wouldnt mind restarting, but i noticed that its also stopping me from joining tournaments, saying that my device is rooted, WHICH IT IS NOT...

I wouldnt mind restarting, really, but denying me PVP due to a INCORRECT error is bullshit.
  • Options
    rayner22rayner22 Registered Users 29 Posts
    JKRevan wrote: »
    i've had the same, i lost my lv 65 character with heavy equipment, i seriously wouldnt mind restarting, but i noticed that its also stopping me from joining tournaments, saying that my device is rooted, WHICH IT IS NOT...

I wouldnt mind restarting, really, but denying me PVP due to a INCORRECT error is bullshit.

My character rolled back before from 71 to 62 but now I was lucky to complete the mystery sets... :cool:
  • Options
    johnny05johnny05 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same thing happened to me!!glu doesnt help whatsoever total joke. I was 10th on total in pvp and made thousands of gold playing all gone thanks glu
  • Options
    JKRevanJKRevan Registered Users 4 Posts
    rayner22 wrote: »
    My character rolled back before from 71 to 62 but now I was lucky to complete the mystery sets... :cool:

i only had a mystery shoulder, but winnings from tournaments should give me the set once more, i am patient,

now if ONLY i could play PVP...