lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
2013-09-27

any1 else have this issue?
[ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
[ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage

Comments

• Options
    ZhirZhir Registered Users 4 Posts
    yes, tried to get on and got the same issue, i believe it because of the update, they need to fix it because it is not cool
  • Options
    AdolenAdolen Registered Users 4 Posts
    the same problem ...
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    my one works fine
  • Options
    sergiosergio Registered Users 9 Posts
    happened to me too, even if my table it's not rooted and it never was...and you can only play 2 times the same lvl in BR now on...

What's to do in this game now? can't play pvp can't farm gems............ i don't know but i think they want us to stop playing the game
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    downgraded to 4.1, only thing 4.2 has to offer is new weapons & armors which u cant get w/o playing pvp... & wtf is that gifting?!
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i think they used term for gifting.. i think it something like voucher redeem for goods
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    haha man you are the one like i did trying to use hack savegame file and compare with my original savegame file

IMG_4580.png

this is the hacked file it said 999.999.999 coins 999.999.999 gems
    this is my file now blocked already can't play anymore in duo mode

IMG_4578.png

you know how to solve your problem ?? did you backup your last savegame from ifunbox ?
    because ifunbox allow us to access inside the iOS all platform can copy the savegame file in to your desktop pc incase your device is mulfunctioning or game crashing can't open means you have to uninstall and reinstall at that time you can replace back your last savegame .. i recently discover this software ifunbox not from friends it just from youtube channel
    good luck man
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    the most shitty update ever existed. Cant farm gems without internet connection. cant play multiplayer even coop mode cause of shitty abnormalies.I dont care I have rooted phone. Let me play tournaments suckers. Iphone users dont need to jailbreak to cheat so checking root is stupid.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    jagiel123jagiel123 Registered Users 7 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    2013-09-27

any1 else have this issue?

yes I have got the same problem.