Options

Eternity Warriors 3?

ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
Edited: Available in New Zealand app store, but not available anywhere else.

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Thanks for sharing this info. Didn't know they released this yesterday. Shall download and try it out when I get home tonight. If it's better than EW2, then probably will switch focus.
  • Options
    It's available in Singapore App store also.

OK, downloaded and played for a while. Seems to be a little complicated for an old guy like me. And seems like no easy way to earn gems like the Boss Rush in EW2.

Quite frankly, I still prefer EW2. But I shall play a little longer before any conclusion.

Are we only able to create 1 character? If so that'll be quite boring.

If anyone want to add me in EW3, my nick is "JonWayne".
  • Options
    Jon, I kinda agree (although I haven't played it yet of course). It seems to me like the best part about EW2 was that there wasn't that much for the user to care about all at the same time. You could "get your fix" without having too much to do on the app.

Kinda like the less is more approach. I'll be interested to see how it plays once it's released.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    ew3 a glu game using the glu coins too? how come no mention on there facebook or anywhere
  • Options
    EW3 is from Glu. Same currency (coins and gems as in iOS platform) as EW2.

Found out that we can create all 3 characters. But we can only have 1 of each.

Personally, after playing all 3, I prefer Warrior as he is similar to EW2. Mage attack is weaker but can hit long distance. Monk isn't bad but I find the "Dodge" skill kinda useless.

Chris, what's you nick? Want to add me as friend? I still haven't figure out how to play multiplayer.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    It's available in Singapore App store also.

OK, downloaded and played for a while. Seems to be a little complicated for an old guy like me. And seems like no easy way to earn gems like the Boss Rush in EW2.

Quite frankly, I still prefer EW2. But I shall play a little longer before any conclusion.

Are we only able to create 1 character? If so that'll be quite boring.

If anyone want to add me in EW3, my nick is "JonWayne".

Old guy? I guess your nickname of John Wayne gave away your age. That must be the hero of your and MY time, ha ha. But I think you can't be older than me. EW 3 has not arrived in Malaysia. I see from your post that the Mage from EW 1 has made a comeback and a new character called the Monk. I finished EW 1 using only the Mage as my Warrior crashed and disappeared and I still don't know what happeded.
    Btw, my level and age are the same.
    Who says old dogs can't learn new tricks? Ha ha ha.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Old guy? I guess your nickname of John Wayne gave away your age. That must be the hero of your and MY time, ha ha. But I think you can't be older than me. EW 3 has not arrived in Malaysia. I see from your post that the Mage from EW 1 has made a comeback and a new character called the Monk. I finished EW 1 using only the Mage as my Warrior crashed and disappeared and I still don't know what happeded.
    Btw, my level and age are the same.
    Who says old dogs can't learn new tricks? Ha ha ha.

Ur're 75? U got to be kidding me.

BTW, that cowboy is John, I'm Jon, and I barely know him.
  • Options
    That's how I achieve my level without cheating. I have all the time in the world. Nobody tells me when to eat, sleep or take a leak. I can play 24 hours a day if I want to. But don't worry, I know of players dropping dead from playing computer games too much.

Don't think just because we are old we are computer illiterate. I have 2 friends, same age as me. One of them can take apart a computer and assemble a PC and knows all kinds of operating systems. The other is an expert on social media and photography and Asian cuisines. I fool around with playing games and programming music from music scores.

Of course we do sometimes hunt for our misplaced spectacles and dentures, ha ha. But that is only a minor part of growing old.
  • Options
    ok, now I can really imagine what I'd be like when I'm your age.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    That's how I achieve my level without cheating. I have all the time in the world. Nobody tells me when to eat, sleep or take a leak. I can play 24 hours a day if I want to. But don't worry, I know of players dropping dead from playing computer games too much.

Don't think just because we are old we are computer illiterate. I have 2 friends, same age as me. One of them can take apart a computer and assemble a PC and knows all kinds of operating systems. The other is an expert on social media and photography and Asian cuisines. I fool around with playing games and programming music from music scores.

Of course we do sometimes hunt for our misplaced spectacles and dentures, ha ha. But that is only a minor part of growing old.

We don't stop playing because you get old, we get old because you start playing :)
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Im really liking EW3. It takes a little getting used to but i think it will be a great step up from 2. I really like the Mage and Monk characters as well as all the skills that each character has.
  • Options
    so worth dropping ew2 and spend more time on ew 3?
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    For normal game play yes. I have completed everything in the normal game so there is really no to play ew2 except for PvP. I get enough gems from the tournament that it is almost not worth my time even farming anymore. Since PvP performance has been terrible for me lately i am about to give up on it anyways. Ever since this last update I have gotten crazy lagg which make it almost unplayabe. Especially on the china server which you have to play on if you want to get in the top ten (biggest flaw of PvP that you cant play on any server). If you like the normal game play of going through levels you will like it. I have gotten to the first big boss it he is tough. Haven't been able to beat him yet.
  • Options
    sucks to be you IOS guys

spent all those time farming for gems on ew2 and unable to use them ew3...
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    sucks to be you IOS guys

spent all those time farming for gems on ew2 and unable to use them ew3...

Haha, yep! I'm glad I did NOT spend a whole lot of time acquiring gems. I had like the bare minimum and was just kinda waiting for new content to come out, haha. Was gonna spend the time to farm for the Devil's armor, but heard it wasn't good enough >_<

Now I'm being rewarded for my laziness, ha!
  • Options
    Still no sign of EW3 over here.

Though I have finished EW1, I still have a few spells of the mage in EW1 to fully maximise but I can't transfer my gems from EW2 to EW1 to help out. I am getting about 30 free gems per week for EW1 and I be over 100 yrs old before I can fully max out all the spells, ha ha, Interesting spells like tornano, ice chains and teleportation.
  • Options
    well for those who play ew3 so far.. which character is the best to pick?
    Also which one cost the most to upgrade?

i got plenty of glu coins.. already wasted a few on deer hunter 2014.. wasnt that happy spending that much on guns :(
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I hope not..
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    well for those who play ew3 so far.. which character is the best to pick?
    Also which one cost the most to upgrade?

i got plenty of glu coins.. already wasted a few on deer hunter 2014.. wasnt that happy spending that much on guns :(

I like Warriors best, Mage least. But that's me. You can create all 3 characters to check it out yourself. I think in terms of upgrading, the 'cost' are all the same for any character.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    i have no comment for this game yet let see how after download it will test and play for while :cool: