Marketplace

ikeike Registered Users 12 Posts
There should be a marketplace for users to sell/trade weapons/gear/gems/etc to other users for in-game money/gems/etc.

Comments

• ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ike wrote: »
    There should be a marketplace for users to sell/trade weapons/gear/gems/etc to other users for in-game money/gems/etc.
    If glu do that, who want to buy gems from them? Glu haved make alot of money with this game.
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    If glu do that, who want to buy gems from them? Glu haved make alot of money with this game.

Glu can fine % interest rate for that. Like if one player wants to sell their gear, that player should pay Glu credits to publish their item for sell. In short, buying/selling/posting gear can be done via Glu credits + an interest rate by Glu which is also payable via Glu credits. Similar to how bank earning from a credit card via interest.

Hey Glu, do you love my idea? :D
  • ikeike Registered Users 12 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Glu can fine % interest rate for that. Like if one player wants to sell their gear, that player should pay Glu credits to publish their item for sell. In short, buying/selling/posting gear can be done via Glu credits + an interest rate by Glu which is also payable via Glu credits. Similar to how bank earning from a credit card via interest.

I like this idea.

Part of the fun is finding the weapons. What good are they when you keep finding the same things, only to sell them for mediocre coins. Or when you upgrade a weapon or piece of armor, then pick up something better, you can sell off your older gear.

Many other games do this and still make tons of money.
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    ron wrote: »

A great i idea.
    That way Glu still has People paying for credits/gems.
    And Items on the market will likely have a price which isn't too low so that newcomers won't just pay 1 silver and get a dragons bane.
    High cost = high price

I think that you shouldn't be able to sell credit weapons/armor for silver because that ruins the credit equip.
  • AynnronaldAynnronald Registered Users 10 Posts
    great one! have the best expertness here
    Xephraim wrote: »
    A great i idea.
    That way Glu still has People paying for credits/gems.
    And Items on the market will likely have a price which isn't too low so that newcomers won't just pay 1 silver and get a dragons bane.
    High cost = high price

I think that you shouldn't be able to sell credit weapons/armor for silver because that ruins the credit equip.