Auto Parry Attack

ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
In Tekken, when my player is not moving, it will automatically block all attacks. Is it possible to implement an auto-parry attack when my warrior is not moving? Thnxkbye :)

Comments

• Giorgio96Giorgio96 Registered Users 8 Posts
    It will become to easy.
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Giorgio96 wrote: »
    It will become to easy.

hehe :p:p:p :D
  • anas.lyanas.ly Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yeah, as giorgio96 say ..
    the game will be very easy and you will stop play with it when you reach Lv50 or something on that ring !
    the black dragon can be defeated by a Lv50 player with a Wayrm Set (6-slot upgrade) i think ! < don't forget about the potions !
    so, it's a shame on you to say this as you a Lv70 Dragon Lord !

:D
    guess who's back? :p
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    This game is easy enough as it is when u defeat all dragons. U can even let friends kill them and still get the armor and weapon so adding this would kill the fun in this game
    IMG%5D
  • lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    parry is good the way it is, maybe auto-block only when idle, u lose rage anyway?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    parry is good the way it is, maybe auto-block only when idle, u lose rage anyway?

+1 :-) :-) :-)
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Hmm if this idea were to be integrated to the game they might have to find a way to balance it so it wont be overpowered/over used
    IMG%5D
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    In Tekken, when my player is not moving, it will automatically block all attacks. Is it possible to implement an auto-parry attack when my warrior is not moving? Thnxkbye :)

Why not auto attack, u just only watching ur charector fight ;) ( joking only) hahaha...
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Why not adding autoatk+autoparry+autoskill+autoheal+autodungeonrenter+autoselling+autoupgrade system after being afk for 2 seconds?
    Reason: -saves time
    ...hell no. The only thing i would accept is an auto block when being afk which you can switch off if you like.
    This game needs other features than that.