Options

Cant Play PVP!!

Hello,

every time I start the game I get a message that I need to update to the latest Version.
but I have the latest Version.
and when I click on the update message ok I am redirected to the itunes store
although I have a android phone.

PLS HELP ME :(

Comments

• Options
    darioelledarioelle Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have just the same problem. I hope it will be fixed before starting the next PVP tournment!
  • Options
    sergiosergio Registered Users 9 Posts
    same problem here. Playing on a nexus 7.
  • Options
    sergio wrote: »
    same problem here. Playing on a nexus 7.

While I am playing with a Galaxy Samsung S Advance...
  • Options
    now the problem has been fixed, is it all right for you too?
  • Options
    lorenzo.glorenzo.g Registered Users 2 Posts
    It was the same for me. Now, after update to 4.2 I get following message:

we have detected some abnormalities in your characters data, until these are resolved you will be unable to play a multiplayer game.

darioelle how do you mean the problem is fixed? can you play PvP after 4.2 update? have you a rooted device?

so am I banned from PvP forever now? Not just tournament banning, now also this? Also this excludes us players with rooted devices to obtain butchers armor and weapons...

What I also noticed is that you cannot start any multiplayer in boss rush mode if you already used all your daily slots (before you could but you would not get any glu coins, this was nice for helping other weaker players and farming level 5 elements)

I see some evil evil evil intentions against us rooted players...
  • Options
    JanyckJanyck Registered Users 22 Posts
    Same for me like a lorenzo. I don't know what to think. Am I ever going to be able to play tournament ???
    lvl 72 Grand Dragon Lord with fully upgraded General's Armor

"I am real player not a cheater, even I have rooted device"
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    Dont worry Im working on a way to hack EW2(not using cheats in game) and make playing on rooted phone possible. Im going to ask also some android develpers for help. glu wont win this fight and they will soon delete the restriction for rooted devices.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    lorenzo.g wrote: »
    darioelle how do you mean the problem is fixed? can you play PvP after 4.2 update? have you a rooted device?

Hi Lorenzo sorry for my late reply.
    I could participate to the PVP as soon as I updated the game to the last version while before it was impossible. The problem is that I am afraid I didn't get any prize at the end. Not a great tournament but I expected to win about 150 gold coins, while I got nothing.
    Is there a way to know the position in the last tournament?. When I try to read it I can see a window with these words "the tournament has ended" and I cannot understand which was my final place in that.
    I am not sure to know what is a "rooted device". I just play in my Samsung Galaxy mobile...
    I hope it helps
    Ciao!
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    no it did not help.

Lorenzo.g as dario has none knowledge about rooting and android developing he is not the right person to ask.There is no fix right now.It always shows abnormalies and does not allow you to play tournament if device is rooted. As I said. I will find a way around this soon.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    EugeneNJ98EugeneNJ98 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine is saying that too after the update and my device is not even rooted. Kinda mad about it, but what can I do?

-Eugene

we have detected some abnormalities in your characters data, until these are resolved you will be unable to play a multiplayer game.

so am I banned from PvP forever now? Not just tournament banning, now also this? Also this excludes us players with rooted devices to obtain butchers armor and weapons...

What I also noticed is that you cannot start any multiplayer in boss rush mode if you already used all your daily slots (before you could but you would not get any glu coins, this was nice for helping other weaker players and farming level 5 elements)

• Options
    TommyvipHuyTommyvipHuy Registered Users 1 Posts

I'll like you, after updating the version v4.2 .. I can not play PVP. I dont know my account of what violates the database or anything. But I'm sure, I'm so hard to practice for long periods 1-70. Somebody help me?