Options

9th PvP Tournament 04/10/2013

Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
This thread is dedicated to 9th PvP Tournament.

TOP 10 warriors:
http://s23.postimg.org/ph9rykzrv/image.jpg

You can post anything - your highest place on the ladder, things you like/dislike, your longest Streak, toughest opponent you fought, your weapon of choice, screens of any cheater you encounter and why you think they are cheating/hacking, or any feedback about this tournament or PvP in this game in general. You also may ask questions and seek advice regarding Tournament and PvP here, as well as providing your own findings and tips.

Below is a list of all previous tournament dedicated threads: **posts contain a lot of useful information about PvP**
8th Tournament 27/09/2013
7th Tournament 20/09/2013
6th Tournament 13/09/2013
5th Tournament 06/09/2013
4th Tournament 30/08/2013
3rd Tournament 22/08/2013
2nd Tournament
1st Tournament

Useful tips:
To take a screenshot on iPhone/iPad - press simultaneously lock screen/power and circle home buttons
To post a screen use this postimage.org page to upload your screen. When it's done copy Direct Link URL to forum post by clicking on picture icon or you can just provide it as direct link to your photo.
It is important to report cheaters/hackers. Do this by pressing Submit Ticket from menu at the top of this page. The more we express our concern the more likely/quicker that hacker will be removed from the game.
I'm God of Tea
Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos

Comments

• Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Good luck everyone !

-Isagelz :) add me
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Good luck everyone !

-Isagelz :) add me

Hello Big Sage,

Will you be playing in this tournament too?
    Can you tell us a little about yourself. What is your level, gear and what weapon you like to use in PvP?
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Hello mate I see you on the top 10 all the time..

I'm 18 and in college, I'm studying criminal justice :)

Nickname: iSagelz
    Platform: IOS 7
    LVL: 59
    weapon: General spear

I just started this tourney, I'm 4-0 so far :ranked #708 my goal at the end is top 100..:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Hello mate I see you on the top 10 all the time..

I'm 18 and in college, I'm studying criminal justice :)

Nickname: iSagelz
    Platform: IOS 7
    LVL: 59
    weapon: General spear

I just started this tourney, I'm 4-0 so far :ranked #708 my goal at the end is top 100..:)

Hahahaha! It's a pleasure to meet you!
    General's spear is a good two handed weapon, many players in top 100 use it.

I will see you on battlefield.
    And Good luck to you mate!
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    Hahahaha! It's a pleasure to meet you!
    General's spear is a good two handed weapon, many players in top 100 use it.

I will see you on battlefield.
    And Good luck to you mate!

http://s11.postimg.org/9v55xmun7/image.jpg
    -Sagelz
  • Options

Oh, your position is very high for your power rating, good job!

And as for me, it seems my training with dual swords did paid off. I manage to beat, in my opinion, the best dual-user in this game. He was dominating in past 3 Tournaments.
    That's him:
    image.jpg

We fought 5 battles so far and I lost only one. Thanks to him I'm now on 7th place:

image.jpg

Let's see what happens next ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Good stuff buddy:) goodluck on #1 :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Jst posting to say that Ron is a beast
    ;)
  • Options
    XwickedXXwickedX Registered Users 2 Posts
    My best is rank 50 ish was level 28 on 28 win streak. Then game reset me after i used my 5 box spins :(. So how can you guys see the players name in your screen shots mine always says guest is it cause im on android?
  • Options
    XwickedX wrote: »
    My best is rank 50 ish was level 28 on 28 win streak. Then game reset me after i used my 5 box spins :(. So how can you guys see the players name in your screen shots mine always says guest is it cause im on android?

Yes, I think for android players names are not showing on ladder
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    So Glu was a bitxch with the new update and couldnt lemme play pvp so i backed up that data on helium (play it for glu credits) and started a new game solely for pvp. My looting for armor and gems was aided greatly by ron in multiplayer and managed to get back into the game. These are my first few battles using severing axe. Tons of people fighting within this power rating

Screenshot_2013_10_06_22_19_57.png
    ;)
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    This thread is dedicated to 9th PvP Tournament.

*** Make yourself know to PvP gaming community by writing: ***
    Nickname: Kami Chai
    Platform: iOS
    LVL: 75
    Weapon: The Widow Makers and Mystery Axe
    Helmet: Helm of Endurance
    Armour: Mystery Set
    Ladder position: usually in Top 20 (if your average position is outside top 100, just write 800-1500 for example)

TOP 10 warriors:
    Will be added later

You can post anything - your highest place on the ladder, things you like/dislike, your longest Streak, toughest opponent you fought, your weapon of choice, screens of any cheater you encounter and why you think they are cheating/hacking, or any feedback about this tournament or PvP in this game in general. You also may ask questions and seek advice regarding Tournament and PvP here, as well as providing your own findings and tips.

Below is a list of all previous tournament dedicated threads: **posts contain a lot of useful information about PvP**
    8th Tournament 27/09/2013
    7th Tournament 20/09/2013
    6th Tournament 13/09/2013
    5th Tournament 06/09/2013
    4th Tournament 30/08/2013
    3rd Tournament 22/08/2013
    2nd Tournament
    1st Tournament

Useful tips:
    To take a screenshot on iPhone/iPad - press simultaneously lock screen/power and circle home buttons
    To post a screen use this postimage.org page to upload your screen. When it's done copy Direct Link URL to forum post by clicking on picture icon or you can just provide it as direct link to your photo.
    It is important to report cheaters/hackers. Do this by pressing Submit Ticket from menu at the top of this page. The more we express our concern the more likely/quicker that hacker will be removed from the game.

I met and killed a former champion ;)
  • Options
    EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
    Kami Chai, the last time I read a post of yours was reporting those cheating Mainlanders. Yes, I indeed tasted defeats from their cheating. Imagine a level 55 with a power level of 6500, I think, beating mine at level 71 with a power level of 9275. He just stood when I dashed him and when I finished, he dashed a powerful stance and then I died immediately. Though my armors and weapon are not very powerful enough using those maxed free dragons bane and wyrm armors, I just can't imagine losing very fast to them. Almost all of those Mainlanders I fought wore endurance helmets so I'm really pissed off playing PvP tournaments anymore. Playing fair is much more rewarding when you win isn't it? Hope Glu penalized them for cheating by not allowing them to play anymore in any tournaments.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Alot of people have been punished cause of cheaters..i dont think there are many cheaters on pvp nowadays since they introduced that abnormality detection.. so people who have been playing fairly on there jb and rooted devices got punished.

maybe glu should think about introducing a dummy trainer.. during the waiting to connect battle screen

The warrior just attacks the dummy trainer and the dummy trainer hits back. The player defense and attack is registered and sent off to the server.. Looking at the damage value and defense value admin should be able to find out whos cheating on a unfair level such as anything over 10000 points of damage for example when max you do is 1000 something like that

but then again since the recent update hear more complaints about this game and more talk about ew3.. only active ew2 player i think is hein and kami... even ron is out of the picture or he could be on holidays
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    I'm an android player so names aren't shown on ladders.
    im lvl uh... just have to look first...
    68 Dragon Slayer and I'm usually in the top 50.
    I use
    - a not fully upgraded dragons bane (2 upgrades left),
    - pharaoh leggins,belt, armpiece (all with 2 upgrades left)
    -full devil helm
    - wyrm slayer shoulder (3 upgrades left)

In the last few tournaments i have REALLY GREAT problems finding enemies to play with.
    And when I find people they give me BP from 1-10 ...
    so it seems like 90% of my BP are from win streak bonuses. The best thing is that I lose these Win streak bonuses too often because of
    -hackers
    -connection losts

And if I'm very lucky I'm stuck on the loading screen of a pvp battle and i have to force close the game just to see that i lost more than 200 BP in a fight that didn't even happen (+ losing win streak of 20).

I really love pvp but it needs some work. Because Boss rush 4 gets pretty boring after grinding it everyday xD

It would be great to see players "nicknames" in ladders too on android. But please nicknames because google+ uses my real name ^^

Anyway I keep playing pvp because rewards are great and fair, even battles can be pretty stunning.:D
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    I'm an android player so names aren't shown on ladders.
    im lvl uh... just have to look first...
    68 Dragon Slayer and I'm usually in the top 50.
    I use
    - a not fully upgraded dragons bane (2 upgrades left),
    - pharaoh leggins,belt, armpiece (all with 2 upgrades left)
    -full devil helm
    - wyrm slayer shoulder (3 upgrades left)

In the last few tournaments i have REALLY GREAT problems finding enemies to play with.
    And when I find people they give me BP from 1-10 ...
    so it seems like 90% of my BP are from win streak bonuses. The best thing is that I lose these Win streak bonuses too often because of
    -hackers
    -connection losts

And if I'm very lucky I'm stuck on the loading screen of a pvp battle and i have to force close the game just to see that i lost more than 200 BP in a fight that didn't even happen (+ losing win streak of 20).

I really love pvp but it needs some work. Because Boss rush 4 gets pretty boring after grinding it everyday xD

It would be great to see players "nicknames" in ladders too on android. But please nicknames because google+ uses my real name ^^

Anyway I keep playing pvp because rewards are great and fair, even battles can be pretty stunning.:D

This is the most truest post on this forum ^
    ;)
  • Options
    Hello everybody!
    So another Tournament is finished and as for my result?! Em... No so great. I seams there are less and less fights going on on any server apart from China ^_^
    As a result China server is struggling to cope and delivering lag poor performance for everyone. Let's hope Glu will realise this and upgrade their main PvP server :)

Ok, my results.
    I think I finished 51st or so.

And got this as a result:

image.jpg

Hopefully will do better next time!
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Same for me kami. I actually worked my way to 6th place with about 4 hrs left. Then the server started getting more and more busy and the lagg was crazy. I couldn't win a game on the china servers. Once I dropped low enough to find an opponent on the America server I would win.
    It is just not fair for us but oh well. I think the only solution is to have a tournament for each server. Every player would be asked what server to play on and it locks them on that server for the tournament. Then if you want to switch servers it would just reset your score back.
  • Options
    Hey kami I sent you a request:) will you help me ear black dragon please?:(
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Hello Chai Im just got this.
    n2iadf.jpg
  • Options
    Heheheh! We had very good results from some players in this Tournament, good job guys!

Let's now see how we gonna do in 10th Tournament!
    Boy, I'm sure there are gonna be a lot of Widow Makers around :)
    I'm God of Tea