Options

Hit points vs resistance vs defense

Tankus MaximusTankus Maximus Registered Users 3 Posts
So I'm trying to decide between a couple of pieces of armor and I realized I have no way (that I know of) to find out how many hit points I have (to determine if +1300 for lvl 56 is good), or how much of the various resistances I do have or could possibly have. Additionally how much defense actually plays a role is also a mystery to me. I'm used to games like Diablo where I can calculate how much each factor plays a role. Has anyone figured this out for EW2?

Basically HP vs. res vs. Def, which one should I focus on improving?

Thanks and see you in the arena, I'll be the one dying quickly.

Comments

• Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    So I'm trying to decide between a couple of pieces of armor and I realized I have no way (that I know of) to find out how many hit points I have (to determine if +1300 for lvl 56 is good), or how much of the various resistances I do have or could possibly have. Additionally how much defense actually plays a role is also a mystery to me. I'm used to games like Diablo where I can calculate how much each factor plays a role. Has anyone figured this out for EW2?

Basically HP vs. res vs. Def, which one should I focus on improving?

Thanks and see you in the arena, I'll be the one dying quickly.

Hi,

You can find information on it in Tournaments threads or check my YouTube video "what u need"
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    Tankus MaximusTankus Maximus Registered Users 3 Posts
    I tried looking through the tournament posts but there were too many to sift through to find an answer to my questions and your youtube video only focuses on PVP stuff, which is great if I want to do that, but my focus is on finishing the game with the meager resources I have available and trying to find out which pieces, out of those I have, would be best. It is nice to dream big and focus on the best of the best for gear but I am not even close to that yet.

Simply put what is the hierarchy you use when deciding between armor Def>Res>HP or Def>HP>Resist or any of the other 4 possible combos?