Options

Weapons and skills ?

nqlidnqlid Registered Users 7 Posts
Can you tell me something for Dragons Bane this weapon cost 500 gold money but this weapon is very good ? What do you think ? And for skills ... every one cost 50 000 silver money ... and i have not nothing ... and my question is which skills are most important ? First Dash ... Special or Damage or Rage ? Which skill must be upgrade first ? the same for Block and Charge ?

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    nqlid wrote: »
    Can you tell me something for Dragons Bane this weapon cost 500 gold money but this weapon is very good ? What do you think ? And for skills ... every one cost 50 000 silver money ... and i have not nothing ... and my question is which skills are most important ? First Dash ... Special or Damage or Rage ? Which skill must be upgrade first ? the same for Block and Charge ?

I wrote this when the Dragons Bane is still for free http://addicted-to-eternity-warriors-2.blogspot.com/p/faq.html. You might want to check that out. For weapon skill upgrades, let me ask, are you a counter attacker? If yes, then focus on upgrading the Block skill; Dash and Charge skill otherwise.