Options

Loading crash.....

_Rb_the_Great__Rb_the_Great_ Registered Users 8 Posts
Today I have prob..to loading my games.warriors 2.if I play no Internet .i can play..but if my Internet is on..my games is crash...there's somebody have prob,like this...how to fix this....thnk you..

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Today I have prob..to loading my games.warriors 2.if I play no Internet .i can play..but if my Internet is on..my games is crash...there's somebody have prob,like this...how to fix this....thnk you..

It happens to me before. There is a problem with your game data...
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    It happens to me before. There is a problem with your game data...
    What is the problem of my data..and how to fix that.?....(ano kya problema nito pre.kanina Lang nag Lalaro pa ako..tapos na lobat iPad ko..pag katpos kong mag charge naging ganyan na..
  • Options
    What is the problem of my data..and how to fix that.?....(ano kya problema nito pre.kanina Lang nag Lalaro pa ako..tapos na lobat iPad ko..pag katpos kong mag charge naging ganyan na..

Aba hindi ko alam. Hehe isa lang ang gusto sabihin nyan... mag-Android ka na daw para makapag-laro tayo lolz :D
  • Options
    Aba hindi ko alam. Hehe isa lang ang gusto sabihin nyan... mag-Android ka na daw para makapag-laro tayo lolz :D
    Patay tau jan pag hnd mo alam yari ako,huhuhu...dinilit kuna tapos dowload ko ulit..pero na save kuna data Nya..Kung sakaling gusto ko ibalik ung level Nya.pero kahit ganun bagong na dowload level 1 pag may Internet sya.dati paren bigla nalang namamatay sya..Kung mag android din ako babalik ako sa level 1.hnd nman Yata pwedi ung back up ko dito iOS eh gamiten ko sa android..level 75 nman na ako..sayang..huhuhu.
  • Options
    YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts

I have the same problem..

I tired restarting my phone, and I tried reinstalling the game, but it still crashes.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Actually, I can't even play without Internet, after I load into the game, it just crashes right away.
    And its the same thing with my old phone AND on my iPad.
  • Options
    Patay tau jan pag hnd mo alam yari ako,huhuhu...dinilit kuna tapos dowload ko ulit..pero na save kuna data Nya..Kung sakaling gusto ko ibalik ung level Nya.pero kahit ganun bagong na dowload level 1 pag may Internet sya.dati paren bigla nalang namamatay sya..Kung mag android din ako babalik ako sa level 1.hnd nman Yata pwedi ung back up ko dito iOS eh gamiten ko sa android..level 75 nman na ako..sayang..huhuhu.

Dont worry. Just be EW2 addicts and i'll help u. Like mo yung page ko and laro tayo sa Android :)
  • Options
    Dont worry. Just be EW2 addicts and i'll help u. Like mo yung page ko and laro tayo sa Android :)

Ok na tol na like ko na..help muna ako..hehehehehe..nag post din ako don sa wall mo...
  • Options
    erugereruger Registered Users 15 Posts
    I got kicked out of a battle and now my game won't load...just goes from loading to black screen....how can I fix this...I just built a character from scratch...this is the second time this has happened.....I've spent months and hundreds if dollars and now can't even play please help...
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Don't ever uninstall/reinstall your game. Use a file manager to navigate to the data folder of your phones memory (data folder is found in android folder). There you will find a folder called com.glu.ewarriors2 . Delete that folder (no it doesn't erase your game data) and then load your game. If it doesnt work then try the steps again a few times. It worked for me and it is also the advice given by glu admins when you submit a ticket.

please post again if this worked for you.
    ;)