Options

Why I am not get mystery axe until this time??? It's not fare

Now I am grand dragon lord Lv 74, and my inventory just not have mystery axe..event everyday I am spin mystery box I am not get it.... iam not can't win more than 1400 point every pvp tournament ,,because Iam almost lose if Iam fight with a mystery axe used..please GlU ...give me a mystery axe....My name is aandri4n. Thank Glu for this interesting game...but I need mystery AXE....

Comments

• Options
    Aandri4nAandri4n Registered Users 8 Posts
    :confused:
  • Options
    golesy2012golesy2012 Registered Users 3 Posts
    :-) guess what... i got a fully upgraded mystery set without using any cheats or whatever.. :-)
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Aandri4n wrote: »
    Now I am grand dragon lord Lv 74, and my inventory just not have mystery axe..event everyday I am spin mystery box I am not get it.... iam not can't win more than 1400 point every pvp tournament ,,because Iam almost lose if Iam fight with a mystery axe used..please GlU ...give me a mystery axe....My name is aandri4n. Thank Glu for this interesting game...but I need mystery AXE....
    golesy2012 wrote: »
    :-) guess what... i got a fully upgraded mystery set without using any cheats or whatever.. :-)

image.jpg
    image.jpg

haha this one you like it mystery axe ?? let me tell you guys here which one basically is the best weapon in EW2 there is single Hallowen Marces Reborn & Hallowen Pumpkins Reborn this two awesome great critical hit and critical damage is the most powerful weapon exist today in EW2 because it come with 500 Thunder Attack and 10% critical hit rate both of them.
    the Mystery Axe is useless weapon not that strong once you pick him as your major weapon my point out is Dragon Breaker more powerful damaging then the stupid Mystery Axe
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Mystery Axe is useless weapon not that strong once you pick him as your major weapon my point out is Dragon Breaker more powerful damaging then the stupid Mystery Axe

Im sorry but i will disagree, Mystery Axe is not stupid.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=752938574720572&set=a.676654195682344.1073741828.676525679028529&type=1

Mystery Axe and Gen.Spear are the one I used to beat champions.. and in fact those two are my primary weapon in pvp. Kush Snipes and Kami Chai will agree hehe
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Im sorry but i will disagree, Mystery Axe is not stupid.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=752938574720572&set=a.676654195682344.1073741828.676525679028529&type=1

Mystery Axe and Gen.Spear are the one I used to beat champions.. and in fact those two are my primary weapon in pvp. Kush Snipes and Kami Chai will agree hehe

we have tested and proof that mystery is really useless lauapik he knew this weapon very well indeed and i can tell you since i got this weapon and i never use it more then 20 time begin this weapon exist i most used dragon breaker and now i switch them to halloween production this mystery axe when you play in BossRush hard mode it really damn bad less damage to boss even normal join fight in multiplayer it will become very weak and weak each time use it must over the 2 minutes time count.
    for me this weapon just for show off and decoration to show who dreams of them haha funny
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    we have tested and proof that mystery is really useless lauapik he knew this weapon very well indeed and i can tell you since i got this weapon and i never use it more then 20 time begin this weapon exist i most used dragon breaker and now i switch them to halloween production this mystery axe when you play in BossRush hard mode it really damn bad less damage to boss even normal join fight in multiplayer it will become very weak and weak each time use it must over the 2 minutes time count.
    for me this weapon just for show off and decoration to show who dreams of them haha funny

For Boss Rush, the Dragon Breaker is the best i know... i also have it you know. But in PvP have you tried Mystery Axe? The only attack of Dragon Breaker in PvP that really impress me is the destruction wave..

I only lost to a player with Breaker not because its strong, the opponent is skillful than me that's all.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    For Boss Rush, the Dragon Breaker is the best i know... i also have it you know. But in PvP have you tried Mystery Axe? The only attack of Dragon Breaker in PvP that really impress me is the destruction wave..

I only lost to a player with Breaker not because its strong, the opponent is skillful than me that's all.

well i can said that PvP i only fight less then ten time maybe it could be a longest weapon wide of spear across attacking range in PvP when you are using those most Heavy weapon it benefit for wide hitting circle direction of range.
    that why i said this weapon not really useful to myself unless you are the one PvP fans that is different story compare like i do usually play only multiplayer just once in the while time now i switching on my concerntration in EW3 haha that graphic more stunning and beautiful maps plus add on new hero mage and monk :o

in the mean time if you guys really wish a weapon like mystery axe try use three spin and retrade in when failure to spin what you get from mystery item (wheel of fortune) continue until you get this item if failure you got only once time every 12hrs to reload savegame from icloud well these is other way to get more chances like use of ifunbox backup your savefile .. check out in youtube how is work i would agree to use of these step but thats is really work for other way. goodluck guys