Options

Stuck at 80-90 loading screen

iRazeriRazer Registered Users 1 Posts
Okay... This is pretty weird, after updating my EW2 to latest version this Problem starts, I also tried re installing but no help, please fix this issue asap since I very love this game and I'm level 21 already. I'm kinda disappointed :(

Comments

• Options
    DivinechaozDivinechaoz Registered Users 8 Posts
    Erm hi I'm impetus monk lvl 43 from guild Ascension. I would like to ask where.can I farm unbreakable items and what kind of weapon should i get. I just got past my nian legendary mode after spending 5 pots...need some help and advise because the chat is so inactive nobody bother to reply me. Thank you.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Erm hi I'm impetus monk lvl 43 from guild Ascension. I would like to ask where.can I farm unbreakable items and what kind of weapon should i get. I just got past my nian legendary mode after spending 5 pots...need some help and advise because the chat is so inactive nobody bother to reply me. Thank you.

You asked on the wrong thread friend. Ask about EW3 here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?49827-Eternity-Warrior-3-demo

Anyway, to answer you, Unbreakable Weapon & Helmet can be gotten from Nian or Hellboy. The other Unbreakable armor and Talismen can only be gotten from Hellboy as far as I know. And Unbreakable Ring seems only from Gold Offering Spin at this moment, no one has gotten it from Hellboy yet.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    iRazer wrote: »
    Okay... This is pretty weird, after updating my EW2 to latest version this Problem starts, I also tried re installing but no help, please fix this issue asap since I very love this game and I'm level 21 already. I'm kinda disappointed :(

Is it iOS or Andriod? The loading problem also happens on offline mode?

Suggest you submit a ticket to the Glu Helpdesk.
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

This place is only a forum for general discussion.