Options

game crashes/freezes/laggy/glitchy

AceXAceX Registered Users 2 Posts
Me and my friend own a LG Optimus G and a LG Nexus 4 amongst ourselves. ( brand new, everything perfect and updated)
The game was working perfectly before the last update.
Now when it crashes all the time and when I host him, he can't see the hp of mobs/boss going down. He can't see the mobs and boss properly neither can he attack them properly.
The opposite when he hosts. Meaning, only the host can see the visuals and attack.
Also, only the host gets XP? Hmmm, weird system. Change it if possible please.
Besides the effect glitches and laggy gameplay not to forget constant crashes, the friend system is pretty nice.
I would be grateful if you could tell me if anything will be done about it and how soon.
Thank you
Cheers <3

Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    save data then i would downgrade to 3.1
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    stewstew Registered Users 109 Posts
    is their a way to downgrade? I had 3.1 backed up on titanium backup but then I accidentally went to backup my data while in 3.2 but got the data
  • Options
    cyb3runkn0wncyb3runkn0wn Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am having this same problem, but i do not have a backup of 3.1....
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    stew wrote: »
    is their a way to downgrade? I had 3.1 backed up on titanium backup but then I accidentally went to backup my data while in 3.2 but got the data

You can't downgrade to 3.1?
  • Options
    yes u can downgrade to 3.1, i posted my copy of it here
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    yes u can downgrade to 3.1, i posted my copy of it here

That was ok if the 3.2 data is compatible with 3.1 (I mean if 3.1 data schema is the same with 3.2 data schema). Stew has problem with data compatibility because the data is not backward compatible?
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    That was ok if the 3.2 data is compatible with 3.1 (I mean if 3.1 data schema is the same with 3.2 data schema). Stew has problem with data compatibility because the data is not backward compatible?

I will be trying your 3.1 apk now. backing up data as we speak.
  • Options
    I will be trying your 3.1 apk now. backing up data as we speak.

The apk is from lvlark02. Try to backup your 3.2 data and restore it on 3.1 version apk then update us :)
  • Options
    data won't matter as long as he has it, this is just a game installer for the older version. once u have 3.1 installed u can just restore your same data even if it was save on 3.2

this is only an incremental version, if it was a full ver4.0 then thats a different story for data compatibility
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    The apk is from lvlark02. Try to backup your 3.2 data and restore it on 3.1 version apk then update us :)

I am not seeing a way to restore my backed up data.... With the play store version there is an option to restore data from the cloud... This version there is not.
  • Options
    I am not seeing a way to restore my backed up data.... With the play store version there is an option to restore data from the cloud... This version there is not.

You can ask lvlark02 he knows how ;)
  • Options
    data won't matter as long as he has it, this is just a game installer for the older version. once u have 3.1 installed u can just restore your same data even if it was save on 3.2

this is only an incremental version, if it was a full ver4.0 then thats a different story for data compatibility

Well what say you ;) how can i restore my data. I would hate to start over again.
  • Options
    if rooted use Tibu if not use Helium
    with Tibu i can have multiple backups of diff. version & u can restore whichever u want to, im not sure about Helium tho, i havent use it

don't use Google cloud to backup data
  • Options
    if rooted use Tibu if not use Helium
    with Tibu i can have multiple backups of diff. version & u can restore whichever u want to, im not sure about Helium tho, i havent use it

don't use Google cloud to backup data

ah ok so should i uninstall, re-install using play store version, restore data from the cloud, then use Tibu to backup data. uninstall again, and install the 3.1 version?
  • Options
    if u alrdy have 3.2 then backup with Tibu or Helium, then u can uninstall 3.2 after that u can use 3.1 installer then restore data using your Tibu or Helium backup. make sure u only restore data not app that way it stays on 3.1

but if u made your backup with cloud then do what u said so
  • Options
    Worked!!! Running 3.1 with my data from 3.2. You are my hero!!!!
  • Options
    np!
    i hated 3.2 which is why i tried to find a way to downgrade to 3.1 w/o losing progress.
  • Options
    np!
    i hated 3.2 which is why i tried to find a way to downgrade to 3.1 w/o losing progress.

Well i thank you sooo much! I am so grateful!!! I couldn't do multiplayer at all on 3.2... I would get in a game and the monsters would bug and not move or die, and the game would randomly close during multiplayer too... sucks when a dragon is almost dead lol. NOW IF ONLY SOMEONE COULD HELP ME WITH ALL THESE DRAGONS!!!
  • Options
    yeh 3.2 is a total mess for MP
    im just waiting for mystery box then i might give 3.2 a chance again

asia server has quite abit of lv70 players that can help u out in dragons, i can also do so but its not gonna be easy to pair up the way MP is setup on 3.1 its completely random.
  • Options
    yeh 3.2 is a total mess for MP
    im just waiting for mystery box then i might give 3.2 a chance again

asia server has quite abit of lv70 players that can help u out in dragons, i can also do so but its not gonna be easy to pair up the way MP is setup on 3.1 its completely random.

yeah if they fix 3.2 bugs i'll be all for it. But yea i'm on north america. does your character stay the same on all servers? If not, i would hate to start over again. I just need red white and black dragons killed
  • Options
    u can change servers whenever, its just for location based & amount of players. i switch around to wherever has the most players that way i get paired up quick. it doesn't affect your characters progress
  • Options
    erugereruger Registered Users 15 Posts
    How do you make the game switch servers
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    eruger wrote: »
    How do you make the game switch servers

You can only do it on ios in the game settings. Im guessing youre on the android platform?
    ;)