Options

Gamecenter Problem! Unable to play tournaments or anything else online! Please help!

The error I get is "Your Game Center account is different from the one linked to your record. Please change your account and try again." I've tried signing out, signing in, and uninstalling and removing leaderboards but none of that works. I used to play this game a long time ago but had to reset my phone due to ios7
Is there any way to completely wipe all my account data so I can start again? Or some way to fix this issue?

My Game Center ID is: Vbomb1337

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Options
    gemmo44gemmo44 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Vbomb1337 wrote: »
    The error I get is "Your Game Center account is different from the one linked to your record. Please change your account and try again." I've tried signing out, signing in, and uninstalling and removing leaderboards but none of that works. I used to play this game a long time ago but had to reset my phone due to ios7
    Is there any way to completely wipe all my account data so I can start again? Or some way to fix this issue?

My Game Center ID is: Vbomb1337

Thanks a lot

Same happen to me before and i changed my apple id to second one then it worked so if you have second apple id login with that one and try. good luck.
  • Options
    KambingKambing Registered Users 7 Posts
    if i use android, what i have to do to fix that issue??
  • Options
    gemmo44gemmo44 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Kambing wrote: »
    if i use android, what i have to do to fix that issue??
    My friend start play on android, all we done is register him on goggle + to play on PVP.
  • Options
    Vbomb1337Vbomb1337 Registered Users 3 Posts
    gemmo44 wrote: »
    My friend start play on android, all we done is register him on goggle + to play on PVP.

I don't think I could switch to a google+ account for that game on ios 7 right? I doubt it.