Options

...bummed. Do I re-grind and repurchase everything?

I enjoy EW2 so I'll probably start from scratch. But part of me thinks the app's technology could be improved when it comes to data preservation.

Would you rebuild your character if everything was lost?

I accidentally deleted my devils armpiece. And while I've heard the misfortune stories with cloud reload, I decided to upload my account from the cloud.

The last time I accidentally deleted a set of widow makers, but rather than risking I decided to kiss them goodbye. This time I decided to use the cloud update for the first time. I was shocked. I was put back to lvl 13 from 75, and all of my stuff was gone.

Grumble, grumble ???

(If i re-grind i think i am going to ask you guys to tank some Boss levels for me. I figure most of you have beaten me enough in pvp , so I can ask humbly)

Comments

• Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    jesseoa wrote: »
    I enjoy EW2 so I'll probably start from scratch. But part of me thinks the app's technology could be improved when it comes to data preservation.

Would you rebuild your character if everything was lost?

I accidentally deleted my devils armpiece. And while I've heard the misfortune stories with cloud reload, I decided to upload my account from the cloud.

The last time I accidentally deleted a set of widow makers, but rather than risking I decided to kiss them goodbye. This time I decided to use the cloud update for the first time. I was shocked. I was put back to lvl 13 from 75, and all of my stuff was gone.

Grumble, grumble ???

(If i re-grind i think i am going to ask you guys to tank some Boss levels for me. I figure most of you have beaten me enough in pvp , so I can ask humbly)

use helium for backup next time. Also there are various people willing to help you like Ron and his facebook page Addicted to Eternity Warriors 2. And myself though I am not always available.

dont use cloud again
    ;)
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    use helium for backup next time. Also there are various people willing to help you like Ron and his facebook page Addicted to Eternity Warriors 2. And myself though I am not always available.

dont use cloud again

Oh oh thanks champ! ;)