rebuilding w 4k glu credits - thoughts?

jesseoajesseoa Registered Users 7 Posts
Long story short. Used the cloud an went from 75 to 13.

What would you do if you had 4k glu and wanted to start over?

This is crazy but I am thinking a dragon bane and mystery boxes with the rest!

I've been scrounging glu credits for a while now and have 4k to rebuild with.

I dig the game and want to thank you in advance for any comments, thoughts or advice you have.

(Also, thanks to a pretty tough lvl60 who tanked through the boss lvls earlier today. Man i already miss my endurance helm. He had one, and man does that thing look cool.)

...also anyone mind if i invite to boss lvls? Send me your name and tell me how to invite you on Google plus.

Comments

• JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I'd play EW3.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Ew3 isnt available on android.

mohicahn@gmail.com I can help you. Contact me through hangouts or facebook via link in my sig. Mystery box in all honesty sucks. You can grind for some pharaohs armor through boss rush with me or rons help or play alot of pvp for enough glu credits for better armor.
    ;)
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Ew3 isnt available on android.

mohicahn@gmail.com I can help you. Contact me through hangouts or facebook via link in my sig. Mystery box in all honesty sucks. You can grind for some pharaohs armor through boss rush with me or rons help or play alot of pvp for enough glu credits for better armor.

Oh thanks for mentioning me here champ ;)
  • jesseoajesseoa Registered Users 7 Posts
    Excellent! Mohican I sent you an email. Ron, checked out your hangouts and added you. Nice work man. You are awesome at this game.

I am us central and play evenings around this time.

Still want to know what I should buy.

Jesse
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    save your glu creds for ew3.

ew2 is pretty much dying these days
    I look at it like this. 1. I'm going to play an hour or so each day. 2. I am looking forward to ew3. 3. My current character is weak, so weak I can't get though the first boss run and am below 500 power rating.

The idea is to spend my credits so I can get back to 100 to 140/day + 300 to 700 for PvP. About 1k per week. Then when ew3 comes I will have a nice stream of glu to help there!

Plus, with less players I may be able to get fortunate and do really well in PvP. I figure boss levels and tournaments aren't going to disappear in the near future right.

I guess I could get the breakers and pharoh drops, and upgrade them for zero glu. But those breakers eat so many gems and will take a long time to max out...
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    ew2 is good investment to building up more coins I guess. so you can save up for later games
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    if i were you i would stick below 500 power rating (just below 300 is the absolute best) with armor thats balanced with your weapon, use my remaining Glu credits to upgrade as much Skill as i can and fight there. Not only do you get many more fights, but you have an advantage over most players that dont upgrade their skills there. With higher ranking you get much more gems from the Tournament that you can use however you want.

In terms of EW3 vs EW2, i dont think EW3 has PvP yet so the competitive aspect is not on par with EW2, and EW2 is probably the top Glu game for earning Glu credits/Gems. Someone correct me if i am mistaken.

EDIT: I currently have 20,000 Glu credits total from PvP play alone and i don't even need it for anything anymore.
    ;)
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    You can use EW2 credit for EW3? That's so wicked and cool. We can't do that for iOS.

EW3 don't have PvP (as of now). They don't even have multiplayers. Their tournaments is base on getting points from repeat dungeon play. There's no stamina limit so you can play as many rounds as you can within the tournament period. And the reward is terrible, there's no Gems (Glu Credit) rewards. But personally, I very much prefer this EW3 tournament over EW2 PvP as I really don't like PvP, and scoring of points is not only for yourself, but also for the Guild that you're in. So if you enjoy playing PvP, stay on EW2. But if you like working together with friends in scoring points for the Guild you're in, then EW3 is for you.
    Yes, glu can go across games for android. I dig it for sure. Samaurai 2 is pretty cool if you have extra glu.

Took the advice given. Except saved some for some mystery boxes... No complaints got better than usual.

Thanks to all- gotta say, mohican is as cool as he is good at the game. I am back to being semirespectable and am ready for PvP this weekend.
  • deanwinchesterdeanwinchester Registered Users 2 Posts
    hey guys who can help me with my problem in EW2 please????