Options

Hellfire/forgotten tomb

RelentlessRelentless Registered Users 28 Posts
I just can't really progress been grinding 2 hours plus now looking for equipment but the only upgrades I can find require level 5 gems which I cannot get and level 4 gems come in very slowly from SR. Where should I grind to find good items that require level 3 or 4 gems? Also what type of equipment should I be looking for? +hp + def +which res? I have looked through a good 10 pages on the forums without finding anything.

Comments

• Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    lvl 5 gems are mostly found in BR 3 and 4, Black dragon, and last few maps of forgotten tomb.
    try getting good armor. wrym, general, mystery, devil, butchers.
    for weapons build up Dragon breaker or Bane, then go for the widow maker or Mystery axe for the best.
  • Options
    I cannot upgrade the wyrms or slayers or dragon breaker and I cannot get any mystery butchers or devils armor. The wyrms and stuff is too hard to upgrade because it has already failed 2 times for 50 level 3 elements..
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Thats why you backup your data first before upgrading so that when u fail you can reload and do it again. If u are ios use icloud. Android use helium
    ;)
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Thats why you backup your data first before upgrading so that when u fail you can reload and do it again. If u are ios use icloud. Android use helium

Caution https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=744299262251170&set=a.676654195682344.1073741828.676525679028529&type=1 Glu is already aware of this backup/restore tricks.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »

Its just an increase in data size. Also backing up/restoring I wouldnt call a trick. If it could backup glu credits then it would be unfair but it cant so this assures that all the hours you put into getting 50 level 5 elements or so doesnt go to waste when your upgrade fails (you gotta realize how shitty upgrade chances are and the amount of elements you haveto collect for good weapons). Keep loading your backupped data whenever your upgrade fails. Take note it DOES NOT backup your glu credit as it is server sided so use your coins until it succeeds
    ;)
  • Options
    I don't have a rooted device so how am I supposed to use helium? I also have a motoralla droid which they say doesn't work with helium.
  • Options
    Relentless wrote: »
    I don't have a rooted device so how am I supposed to use helium? I also have a motoralla droid which they say doesn't work with helium.

Unfortunately Motorola is the only brand Helium does not support due to a bug in their systems. I dunno about other backup apps though but you might find one if you did some searching, especially if youre tired of upgrades failing.

Also if you need help in getting through boss rush or dragons or just want to do some looting there feel free to message me through the link in my sig and we can schedule a time.
    ;)
  • Options
    Oh sorry forgot to mention Helium does not need root and root users can't play pvp anyways so rooting would be a disadvantage.

Best weapons and armor for in-game progress would probably be the Dragon's Bane and Wyrm Slayer armours. I can help unlock by beating the dragon's.
    ;)
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Its just an increase in data size. Also backing up/restoring I wouldnt call a trick. If it could backup glu credits then it would be unfair but it cant so this assures that all the hours you put into getting 50 level 5 elements or so doesnt go to waste when your upgrade fails (you gotta realize how shitty upgrade chances are and the amount of elements you haveto collect for good weapons). Keep loading your backupped data whenever your upgrade fails. Take note it DOES NOT backup your glu credit as it is server sided so use your coins until it succeeds

Who am i here lolz. Ya right its just an increase in data size but imagine if it go above 400mb, i remember back then Helium failed to restore my gme data due to its large size lolz.

To OP: Good luck using coins when upgrading the Dragon Breaker :D
  • Options
    Wyrms has such a lower defense without upgrading it far though so would it still be useful?

Are there any other programs besides helium? They don't support motorola droid razr m's I guess...
  • Options
    Allantoy4304Allantoy4304 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can someone help me to find some level5 elements. i need to upgrade my weapon. im stuck at hellfire and only level 3 in forgotten tomb. 😢 so far may armors are weak cause i failed in bosh rush level 2.