Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

just to show you that how it looks like Eternity warrior 3
IMG_4736.png
Warrior Main Hero

IMG_4734.png
Mage - Warrior girl friend i guess

this is about very difficult to fight cause the big boss very huge and large our weapon at this level can't beat them at all
Prev13456732

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    IMG_4733.png
    Monk - Alone staring
  • Options
    this is how the Warrior Upgrade there weapon you have to use the best and working great damage atleast six weapon to become one upgrading in order to processing your upgrading special attack attribute weapon
    IMG_4742.png

this is the Lucky Furtune for Lucky Spining

IMG_4741.png

all your weapon are totally depending on this wheel of furtune haha
  • Options
    cyclops
    IMG_4745.png

no time to hit back counter attack by him
    IMG_4746.png
  • Options
    in the end all fall before me

IMG_4747.png

die :(
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I finally beat the cyclops with the Mage character last night. I used the ice teleport to get away when he charges. Took a while but finally did it.
  • Options
    great i just now beat this cyclops and I got 5000 money plus 20 blue gem and ton of weapon armor this is great but next after this cyclops the wolve more difficult to kill now i on preparing upgrading all armor and stronger weapon i use warrior as main hero to beat them all
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    is this available in the U.S. yet? Also why start another thread? One of the reasons new people keep posting the same stuff over and over is because we have multiple threads so that relevant info gets buried.
  • Options
    you are wrong chris cause we create a new thread due to old messages is too many and some are old not update so againts if i posting existing thread everytime check back message i have to roll and roll every pages until we get the end thats we called old threads is stand for good ?
    it wasting everybody times we just make thing easier click check thats it :")
    actually everyone forgotten what was apple id to use to be !! you could download now if you really want even your country still not yet available for download just go to itune apple store change your country and temporary download game after all change it back to your country thats all it show time ;)
  • Options
    you are wrong chris cause we create a new thread due to old messages is too many and some are old not update so againts if i posting existing thread everytime check back message i have to roll and roll every pages until we get the end thats we called old threads is stand for good ?
    it wasting everybody times we just make thing easier click check thats it :")
    actually everyone forgotten what was apple id to use to be !! you could download now if you really want even your country still not yet available for download just go to itune apple store change your country and temporary download game after all change it back to your country thats all it show time ;)

Hmm, don't i have to supply them with a valid address to do that though? I'd already tried that the day that it came out, and googled it as well as went through the process and they may have also wanted me to provide a credit card for that country as well? I guess there's always a chance it doesn't actually verify any of this info?

About the forum posts..it sounds like this is either your first forum or that every one of them you have joined in the past has had no moderators. Either way, your point is very contradictory. You're causing the problem you aim to fix :P
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    any on android yet?
  • Options
    hi chris well i use iOS 7.0.2 i not sure about android platform but i think you should ask for ron he is android pro player he know better then me because i never use before any android phone sorry for inconvenience :)
    in iOS apple store you can enable or disable credit card payment infomation so you may safe and address what ever software or apps you like just click and play i think maybe almost same android and iOS both setting in country for worldwide user
    but since i play day two and now my level reach to level 19after 20 there got lot of upgrading attack and defend move but still my old word very hard to kill
    my exist armor and new weapon
    IMG_4757.png
  • Options
    I also have iOS 7 and am an apple user. I'll see if I can disable the stuff you've mentioned. Thanks!
  • Options
    remember very easier just a head few step to down load it from singapore country
    here is the step for iOS any version okay no problem
    step 1, go to apple store
    step 2, featured roll down buttom
    you will see Redeem and Apple ID: account
    step 3, press Apple ID and view Apple ID - it will ask for your password just enter after all you will see all your account info
    choose country and changes to singapore remember only change two item the postcode and city use this address as follow
    city name: Blk 335 Smith Street Singapore
    Postcode 050335
    remember this is temporary use after successfully download and install change back your original local city and postcode
    Lets Rock....... the new world
    haha good luck chris
  • Options
    Awesome! I did figure it out because you gave me inspiration. The problem is that once you've created an ID in a country, you then have to provide a CC when making a switch, however when creating a new ID, the CC isn't required because there is a "none" option.

I was able to provide "credentials" without a CC just fine when doing it from a new app ID, haha! My name in the world is "Seksy" if anyone wants to add me, ha. The only complaint I have is that it looks like everything apparently requires that you be logged on now? I do like how it's tied to your apple account..hopefully none of the ifunbox stuff works, but i'll have to verify that later. Woohoo!
  • Options
    Hmm, any tips on what to do / not to do thus far?

I did a "fusion" on my weapon initially just with all the bad gear that was leftover (because I assume none of that stuff is rare), but I don't really know what kinda effects using up better gear would have used? .. Lots going on in this game for sure!
  • Options
    ahhh thats great i have lucky today spining and hit a great weapon now my level are 22 right now

IMG_4758.png

this is the lucky pick weapon quite good at the moment beginner stage

IMG_4759.png

sorry for the photo shooting in back because if in front the sword too large cannot fit the sceen
    Good Luck chris
  • Options
    this game pretty awesome i love it so much and i think glu have few thing to upgraded and change specially in gems very hard to get free blue gems second no duo mode player just add friends and chat online i didn't know what glu purposed made for chatting.
    the devil monster whatever it is very hard to kill i have die so many time retry and retry until i play with easier stage to get weapon money upgrading to fight those bosses and this game need online all time once you turn on it said network connection needed :confused: maybe glu don't wanna hacker easy hack there save file i dont know
  • Options
    Correct, I confirmed that there is no save game.bin anymore (thanks glu!)

I added you as a friend, my name is ballerstatus and I am a Mage. I finally beat the Cyclops! Playing a Mage is difficult, lol

NONE of my spins were good :/ Currently I have 4 blues, 3 greens, and 1 grey item equipped.
  • Options
    Was the Wolfman Chief hard to kill for you?
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    My ID is "JonWayne". I'd added you guys above. And the name is case sensitive, else you'll not be able to find me.
  • Options
    hey mthead please read our conversation we did mentioned here already
  • Options
    yes i saw your name and i add as friend but we will figure it out how to use this stuff add friend

wolve that much easier for me now because my level are 22 getting higher step by step ;)
    the harder monster is Temple of Vaj'Ra level round 17 my level now really can't beat this huge large beast monster
    i have to choose and play with easier stage to get upgrade my stuff then came back there
    Terminator 2 said:
    I'll Be Back
    :cool:
  • Options
    hi jon
    i didn't see you in add friend there ? did u join us already !!
    because there are too many people add me i was confused the name are almost same it same as EW2
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    hi jon
    i didn't see you in add friend there ? did u join us already !!
    because there are too many people add me i was confused the name are almost same it same as EW2

Sorry, have not added you yet. What's your ID?

BTW, can we play Multiplayer? If yes, how? I can't figure it out yet.

Just managed to killed Cyclop with Warrior at Lv18. Need to upgrade (evolve) all my gears. I have poor skills.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    oh wow it came out only for New Zealand and Singapore, its kinda like Diablo'ish i think.

heres a demo video http://youtu.be/QRvD5Om6w3c
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    guys, i still haven't made the jump yet to the jungle :P still trying to grind out all the rare purple and gold pieces, haha! 3 gold so far.. lol :P
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    guys, i still haven't made the jump yet to the jungle :P still trying to grind out all the rare purple and gold pieces, haha! 3 gold so far.. lol :P

you have to work it out and kill the big boss then you are entittled to receive a second time 25 BlueGem and daily bonus also giving us free little bit bluegems haha i have so many weapon right now it hard to upgrade after first evolution game have to fill in 15 level fusion upgrating very hard and too expensive need a lot of $20k money to upgrade each time for fusion.
    well we still very new for this EW3 cause a lot of item and so many colourful weapon & armor we still not known yet which is the best and great so far i just pick which i like and stronger ;)
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Sorry, have not added you yet. What's your ID?

BTW, can we play Multiplayer? If yes, how? I can't figure it out yet.

Just managed to killed Cyclop with Warrior at Lv18. Need to upgrade (evolve) all my gears. I have poor skills.

my name is same here HenShin :p
    i wish to key in the same name with henshin hoho but the EW3 not allow only 4 to 12 character allowed to create player name see you they soon
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    oh wow it came out only for New Zealand and Singapore, its kinda like Diablo'ish i think.

heres a demo video http://youtu.be/QRvD5Om6w3c

we already on playing we know all about EW3

iOS 7.0.2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord also :rolleyes:
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    hey mthead please read our conversation we did mentioned here already

yeah ive read.. all it talks about is on ios

nothing on android unless i missed it..

rons the only android user i know off.. if it is on android im surprise he aint on it yet