Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Finding the normal mode level that gives this many points would be a waste of time :P

Amazing only 25 point
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    think server is down now, cannot connect.
  • Options
    bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    I'm stuck at the EW3 screen ;-(
    Any1 has same prob?
  • Options
    bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    Was ok like 20-30mins ago
  • Options
    same. back to EW2, doing boss rush to kill time while waiting for EW3 server to be back up.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    same. back to EW2, doing boss rush to kill time while waiting for EW3 server to be back up.

I think server ok but a bit difficult connection i refresh the 3G service turn off and on and the line ok
  • Options
    actually where is our claim for guild bonus VP ?? any button to press and collect :D
  • Options
    actually where is our claim for guild bonus VP ?? any button to press and collect :D

I think they have not release the reward yet. just had to wait for now.
  • Options
    cyclops is strong mage can't to defeat him
  • Options
    I think they have not release the reward yet. just had to wait for now.

glu very smart there want us to check back often for rewards and he is very successful in terms of application on iOS platform he know once most people access server at all time that is richest company ever same as facebook popular in asia but not in us and tweeter most top ranking in us but not in asia haha unique demand
  • Options
    Got the rewards. Check your in-game message (email).

But I had a scared. After I claimed, my spin count went from several hundreds to only 15. But count went back to normal after a restart. Phew.
  • Options
    Got the rewards. Check your in-game message (email).

But I had a scared. After I claimed, my spin count went from several hundreds to only 15. But count went back to normal after a restart. Phew.

Haha i though GLU said need wait for another round of VP then collect your gift. Okay will check later on thanks for info otherwise we still waiting for hope GLU will tell us hey you can now get your prize =(
  • Options
    Nemesis
    you must restart your iDevice to receive and claim your reward from Top one Ascension guild

image.jpg
    image.jpg

me too i though i not receive any reward from VP then i'll trying restart my iphone yes it did this is the claim thanks for Jon info otherwise i wont notice at all this rewrd claim from the little icon
  • Options
    Souvenir shot before I get replaced by Impetus. Leading by a mere 2 GS point. Haha!

IMG_2170.jpg
  • Options
    Souvenir shot before I get replaced by Impetus. Leading by a mere 2 GS point. Haha!

IMG_2170.jpg

what type of your warrior weapon ?? how come more extra 2 point a head ?? maybe there is the way to get mage and monk also
  • Options
    what type of your warrior weapon ?? how come more extra 2 point a head ?? maybe there is the way to get mage and monk also

Wasted lots of money in the gold god offering and gotten a unbreakable vulture ring for my warrior and a wing for my mage.
  • Options
    Wasted lots of money in the gold god offering and gotten a unbreakable vulture ring for my warrior and a wing for my mage.

whao in gold god offering have to use pure gems to exchangable but unbreakable ring item should be higher GS score but this ring just a head little GLU should review this issue
  • Options
    whao in gold god offering have to use pure gems to exchangable but unbreakable ring item should be higher GS score but this ring just a head little GLU should review this issue

unbreakable berserker ring has of course much higher GS, but I got the unbreakable vulture ring, which is only 2 GS point higher than the transcendent berserker ring.
  • Options
    unbreakable berserker ring has of course much higher GS, but I got the unbreakable vulture ring, which is only 2 GS point higher than the transcendent berserker ring.

ohh my goodness mean is wortless ring to spending so much gem but better then nothing name of the unbreakable ring like i did i get nothing :)
  • Options
    server maintenance again. please be up soon.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Server maintenance, hopefully a update with it..

Haven't posted on forums in awhile. Here's two screenshots

Got my wings..
    http://s28.postimg.org/enn0br1wt/image.jpg

Holy Combo...
    http://s25.postimg.org/mfxl9ktkv/image.jpg

-Sagelz
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Server maintenance, hopefully a update with it..

Haven't posted on forums in awhile. Here's two screenshots

Got my wings..
    http://s28.postimg.org/enn0br1wt/image.jpg

Holy Combo...
    http://s25.postimg.org/mfxl9ktkv/image.jpg

-Sagelz

Hi Sagelz
    How u get this red wings ? I mean during u fight with hellboy did u a special move or counter attacking ?
    And please next photo post use direct link it will show the picture right here and always choose the photo format at 600x420 standard screen view and beat view
  • Options
    Guys i don't know why now i can't access it said networking server connection error but I can access EW2 my speed okay good after getting receive today's Legging from third Guild tournament winner
  • Options
    server maintenance again. please be up soon.

Jon please make a new thread for Ascension Guild for our own member list here specially gold color highlight it
  • Options
    BloodDevilBloodDevil Registered Users 14 Posts
    Guys i don't know why now i can't access it said networking server connection error but I can access EW2 my speed okay good after getting receive today's Legging from third Guild tournament winner
    Happen to me too, it say failed to connect to server. Is there a maintainance?
  • Options
    BloodDevil wrote: »
    Happen to me too, it say failed to connect to server. Is there a maintainance?

Hi BloodDevil nice to see u here haha
    It said Sorry network connector server failed ???
    I guess it could be in processing version 1.0.4

I hope and wish this time begin the Top player and Guild winner are rewards 1000gem Top player 800gem to individual player in all Guild member entitled haha GLU should listen to player and forum feedback what we did expirience this passed third Tournament prize are poor and worse hope it listen
  • Options
    I still cannot login, anyone having the same problem?
  • Options
    BloodDevil wrote: »
    I still cannot login, anyone having the same problem?

Let's check back tomorrow and see or check later i guess we are facing the same problem here
    SORRY
    FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER

We are all same can't access Jon also i think
  • Options
    there was a short server disruption couple of hours earlier, but it's ok now. Been playing for an hour already.
  • Options
    Henshin, I can login already