Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

1262728293032Next

Comments

• Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Hello hen(: I got my wings from normal hell boy and okay thanks!
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    BloodDevil wrote: »
    Henshin, I can login already

hello Blood haha we are meet here great i been so long didn't check visit here haha busying farming guys
    great can login now :")

Big Sage wrote: »
    Hello hen(: I got my wings from normal hell boy and okay thanks!

Hi Big sage whao you got the wings ohhh i think our Ascension Guild almost 30% all of you guy get this Beautiful Red wings already equip sadly i still on searching for it and today Vad he get Red Wings today for his warrior so jealous man
    and Vad go go top one player for tournament five :)
  • Options
    zPaperCuTzzPaperCuTz Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hello everyone, is it maintenance day today? Can't login.

Anyway reading through these threads really helps new players like me get a grasp on the game. :)
  • Options
    Hollycrap my VP was in top Ten list
    image.jpg

What the hell is going wrong with this server now ? Hey is server down in the time of tournament are you serious GLU we have did play and paid for gem to get top list of tournament now you tell me that ahh ahh we are server down??
    Mamamia
    image.jpg

So how GLU who pay me back my lost ? Don't tell me that we are apologies due to server corrupted
  • Options
    zPaperCuTz wrote: »
    Hello everyone, is it maintenance day today? Can't login.

Anyway reading through these threads really helps new players like me get a grasp on the game. :)

Hi paper
    I am HenShin in EW3 player yes now it is first time happen during tournament server breaking down we don't know what happen but we will see how to restore my 960,000 VP point top five right now on player list .
    Yes we are helping those who need assistant looking for help on hunting best item places from begin til end
    You are smart do know visit forum here haha what your Guild right now ?
    I from Guild Ascension
  • Options
    Hi paper
    I am HenShin in EW3 player yes now it is first time happen during tournament server breaking down we don't know what happen but we will see how to restore my 960,000 VP point top five right now on player list .
    Yes we are helping those who need assistant looking for help on hunting best item places from begin til end
    You are smart do know visit forum here haha what your Guild right now ?
    I from Guild Ascension

Hi Henshin,

I am with Gurkha at the moment. But they are not really active, 2-4 ppl online only each time :(

From all the tips you guys provide, I grind at nian and got L36 gold weapon and 3 pieces of transcendent gear, 1 piece of up breakable helm at nian these few days ;)

Ya indeed bad timing for maintainance during a tournament
  • Options
    Server is online now :)
  • Options
    Hi Henshin,

I am with Gurkha at the moment. But they are not really active, 2-4 ppl online only each time :(

From all the tips you guys provide, I grind at nian and got L36 gold weapon and 3 pieces of transcendent gear, 1 piece of up breakable helm at nian these few days ;)

Ya indeed bad timing for maintainance during a tournament

Hi Gurkha
    You need very patiend spend more time for grind farming item and u will enough defend then go to Hellboy farming only there you will get plenty of item weapon unbreakable berserker over there and remember always choosing the higher GS armour weapon what ever u found possibly this name berserker is the most higher GS gear score for u to all your hero
    And yes i know the server now are up and GLU pay us for 2 potion health silver and iron spin did u received ?
    Good luck
  • Options
    Hi Gurkha
    You need very patiend spend more time for grind farming item and u will enough defend then go to Hellboy farming only there you will get plenty of item weapon unbreakable berserker over there and remember always choosing the higher GS armour weapon what ever u found possibly this name berserker is the most higher GS gear score for u to all your hero
    And yes i know the server now are up and GLU pay us for 2 potion health silver and iron spin did u received ?
    Good luck

Sadly the Gurkha guild i am in is not active, only 2-4 person online during the tourney. I probably be leaving the guild.

Well i have been quite lucky with hellboy these 3 days, gathered all the unbreakable parts except for the pauldron. More insane grinding for it and the wing too.

Started this game last tuesday and gotten addicted to it, averaging 6-8 hours per day on it and now i am lvl 45, all thanks to the tips you guys wrote so that i know where to farm correctly.

Yup received the gifts from Glu. Good luck to you too and Huat ah for the new year!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Sadly the Gurkha guild i am in is not active, only 2-4 person online during the tourney. I probably be leaving the guild.

Well i have been quite lucky with hellboy these 3 days, gathered all the unbreakable parts except for the pauldron. More insane grinding for it and the wing too.

Started this game last tuesday and gotten addicted to it, averaging 6-8 hours per day on it and now i am lvl 45, all thanks to the tips you guys wrote so that i know where to farm correctly.

Yup received the gifts from Glu. Good luck to you too and Huat ah for the new year!

What is your in-game name? Even though we're full, we're constantly replacing inactive & non-contributing members every now and then. Let me know and I might just be able to invite you once a slot opens up. but you cannot be in any other guild else I'll not be able to send you an invite. If you have the patience to wait that is. We're guild Ascension btw.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    What is your in-game name? Even though we're full, we're constantly replacing inactive & non-contributing members every now and then. Let me know and I might just be able to invite you once a slot opens up. but you cannot be in any other guild else I'll not be able to send you an invite. If you have the patience to wait that is. We're guild Ascension btw.

Hi Jon
    i think his name call zPaperCuTz same as in town i have met him and chatting before in town :)
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »

Hi Jon/Henshin,

Yes, my in game name is zPaperCuTz. It will be my honour to join Ascension. No problem on the wait :)
  • Options
    Hi Jon/Henshin,

Yes, my in game name is zPaperCuTz. It will be my honour to join Ascension. No problem on the wait :)

hi zPaperCuTz
    now we chat on our guild there here not really convenient this is open for puplic lor
    and did you play EW2 ?? if you did add me at game center henshin hoho i will be there :")
    see you soon bye
  • Options
    hi zPaperCuTz
    now we chat on our guild there here not really convenient this is open for puplic lor
    and did you play EW2 ?? if you did add me at game center henshin hoho i will be there :")
    see you soon bye

Ok sure, we chat in game. I have not play other EW episode, this is the first :p
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Is server down now? keeps getting network error.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Same here.
  • Options
    Haha, was about to come here and ask, seems like all is having the same problem.

Just got my last piece of unbreakable pauldron this morning, now need to grind 6 shards to max out 2 pieces :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone

yes recently update maybe it was a solve iphone crash issue i had crash during tournament time including server network down and i hope this time GLU must change it prize for sure gem otherwise no body wan to spent a money for such scam game and we play that not very happy at all time
  • Options
    Guys just to inform you guys if you are from game play stuck on how and what item or where the best hunt places this demo show and let you walktrough how and best drop places please take note don't get wrongful weapon armour upgrade otherwise you will lost a entire resources that u have earn include money resale item.
    wish you guys lucky day and please registering a member so we can chat over here and remember use the same name that in Eternity Warrior 3 we can easily recongnize each other i'm henshin in the game player :p
  • Options
    Guys just to inform you guys if you are from game play stuck on how and what item or where the best hunt places this demo show and let you walktrough how and best drop places please take note some item may changes due to GLU update latest version since then this current version is 0.1.0 these is very few changes don't get wrongful weapon armour upgrade otherwise you will lost a entire resources that u have earn include money resale item.
    wish you guys lucky day and please registering a member so we can chat over here and remember use the same name that in Eternity Warrior 3 we can easily recongnize each other i'm henshin in the game player :p
  • Options
    bradskybradsky Registered Users 19 Posts
    hello everyone, having good time reading this thread. :))
  • Options
    GalaxisGalaxis Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello there, i just started playing EW3 as a warrior for a week and im lvl 41 with 4.2k GS...i played 15-20 hours/days looking for an active guild...
  • Options
    bradsky wrote: »
    hello everyone, having good time reading this thread. :))

hi guys u really need a hot cup of cofe to finished complete read this forum page it guard u well yeah as we know there is few drop item has chances since glu updating very current version on this game but mainly all walktrough still same only a bit changing like item drop rate or Mage you have to finished normal mode then allow u to unlock Mage & legendary mode