Options

Eternity Warriors 3 Players List - For adding friends

JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
Add your in game name to this thread to make more friends :)

The maximum numbers of friends in your list is 20, after which you can't add anymore.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im imrulkz.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    yes i hope so in multiplayer mode cause the maps are too large sometime lost in direction and the boss stonger and stonger ever stage pass by if duo available that much easier to beat them and very enjoying if duo player could join at once same as EW2
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    I took the liberty to compile the list of players playing EW3 here. If anyone would like to have their names removed, please let me know, I'll edit my posts.

To start off, EW3 is not rolled out globally yet and it's only available in some countries. I know Singaore and New Zealand has it. China should have it as I'd seen a lot of Chinese players. If you can't find it in your app store, follow the steps suggested by Henshin and I quote:

step 1, go to apple store
    step 2, featured roll down buttom
    you will see Redeem and Apple ID: account
    step 3, press Apple ID and view Apple ID - it will ask for your password just enter after all you will see all your account info
    choose country and changes to singapore remember only change two item the postcode and city use this address as follow
    city name: Blk 335 Smith Street Singapore
    Postcode 050335
    remember this is temporary use after successfully download and install change back your original local city and postcode

List of players:
    Forum name - EW3 Game name
    JonWayne - JonWayne
    HenShin Hoho - Henshin
    ChrisTot - ballerstatus
    lauapik - Nemesis
    Kobe - Kaboom
    Codie - Lynn
    xadsonex1413 - DaxxenoS
    Imrulkz - Imrulkz

At this moment we still cannot play multiplayers. But I believe it'll be available soon once it's rolled out globally. We can see the gears of our friends. And remember the game name is case-sensitive when you want to add.

Add your name to this thread to make more friends :)

One important step is missing here.
    After accessing your account info, change your payment from credit card to None. See that there is a tick for None. Then go on to change country and address.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    After accessing your account info, change your payment from credit card to None. See that there is a tick for None. Then go on to change country and address.

Thanks. Edit my 1st post to add in the mission credit card info.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »

haha you know why didn't mention ?
    because the main point just for downloading this apps or maybe some of user still prefer to keep they payment account for valid incase he wanna purchase some apps we didn't know what there wanna be but my own self set to none of cause only few apps that i purchase from apple store like what's app now is free but last year is pay apps no choice have to brough it
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    My Ew 3 account is : Sagelz

:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Indiepwn is mine
  • Options
    peter_paker92peter_paker92 Registered Users 21 Posts
    me : CrystalLina
  • Options
    Luckym321Luckym321 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I want to play
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Luckym321 wrote: »
    I want to play

Thanks for this list! This is good stuff :)
  • Options
    Luckym321 wrote: »
    I want to play

install this game and see you there :D
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    install this game and see you there :D

can find EW3 from app store..(philippines area here) have you started EW3???? thanks:cool:
  • Options
    Jetzz13 wrote: »
    can find EW3 from app store..(philippines area here) have you started EW3???? thanks:cool:

hello philippines
    please read page one all step on how you download and change your country to singapore include postcode at this moment EW3 only launching two country Singapore & New Zealand please read it carefully
    good luck man
  • Options
    hello philippines
    please read page one all step on how you download and change your country to singapore include postcode at this moment EW3 only launching two country Singapore & New Zealand please read it carefully
    good luck man[

yeah... i got i HENSHIN than k you man... download successful.. see yah in multiplayer... there.. kindly add me GAMECENTER kalibang09@yahoo.com and thanks for accepting if you do..hehe:D
  • Options
    by the way HENSHIN what character is the best..?? thanks
  • Options
    I took the liberty to compile the list of players playing EW3 here. If anyone would like to have their names removed, please let me know, I'll edit my posts.

To start off, EW3 is not rolled out globally yet and it's only available in some countries. I know Singaore and New Zealand has it. China should have it as I'd seen a lot of Chinese players. If you can't find it in your app store, follow the steps suggested by Henshin and I quote:

step 1, go to apple store
    step 2, featured roll down buttom
    you will see Redeem and Apple ID: account
    step 3, press Apple ID and view Apple ID - it will ask for your password just enter after all you will see all your account info

choose country and changes to singapore remember only change two item the postcode and city use this address as follow
    city name: Blk 335 Smith Street Singapore
    Postcode 050335
    remember this is temporary use after successfully download and install change back your original local city and postcode

List of players:
    Forum name - EW3 Game name
    JonWayne - JonWayne
    HenShin Hoho - Henshin
    ChrisTot - ballerstatus
    lauapik - Nemesis
    Kobe - Kaboom
    Codie - Lynn
    xadsonex1413 - DaxxenoS
    Imrulkz - Imrulkz
    Big Sage - Sagelz
    Indiepwn - Indiepwn
    peter_paker92 - CrystalLina

At this moment we still cannot play multiplayers. But I believe it'll be available soon once it's rolled out globally. We can see the gears of our friends. And remember the game name is case-sensitive when you want to add.

Add your name to this thread to make more friends :)

add me at the list.. jetzz13.. gamecenter (kalibang09@yahoo.com) thanks
  • Options
    Jetzz13 wrote: »
    by the way HENSHIN what character is the best..?? thanks

haha congrat man
    depend on which star you like most haha i like warrior but I saw a lot of people use Mage and Monk also so many people choose them three of them attack magic critical and chance skill are defferent but my advice to you guys before fusion and evolution please choose wisely your weapon armour don't spend on wrongful weapon you will be losing lot of time and money wasted think twice GoodLuck man
  • Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    add Utzimekanism
  • Options
    haha congrat man
    depend on which star you like most haha i like warrior but I saw a lot of people use Mage and Monk also so many people choose them three of them attack magic critical and chance skill are defferent but my advice to you guys before fusion and evolution please choose wisely your weapon armour don't spend on wrongful weapon you will be losing lot of time and money wasted think twice GoodLuck man

thanks man... i use warrior same like you.. level 19 here..running 20.. but i can defeat the wolf chief.. its so tough man.. i think i use to upgrade my weapon or other wise my armors..hehehe.. that first time i use mage but i dont satisfied that character.. it looks like me a GAY. wahahaLOL
  • Options
    If you are new to the forum, make sure you posted your name here so we know you're here
  • Options
    bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    Please add me bluedragr8
    Cheers! :-)
  • Options
    worldpcgenworldpcgen Registered Users 11 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    If you are new to the forum, make sure you posted your name here so we know you're here

Please add me in , worldpcgen
    I want to play .thanks
  • Options
    Joseph HiiJoseph Hii Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm Emmanuel
    Emmanuel
  • Options
    Joseph Hii wrote: »
    I'm Emmanuel

Awesome! Welcome to the forums! The big thread is a lot to look at. It's probably about time I/Henshin/imrulkz made a game primer, lol.
  • Options
    Joseph HiiJoseph Hii Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks!In this game we are big family!
    Emmanuel
  • Options
    Joseph Hii wrote: »
    Thanks!In this game we are big family!

So the topic that's probably on people's minds...the question is...we're at 50 members now. Everyone who is an officer is of course safe (we are definitely community based). Of course, our biggest goal I believe should always be this and growing the members that we have.

The question is, are there existing members of the 50 that aren't on the forums that probably never will be. Are there low level players that are inactive? High level players that are inactive? I think it'd be cool if eventually the goal is to have the max number of players that are in the guild, in the forums, and active (or passive members that have always been here who are definitely welcome to keep in touch like Lau, who is irreplacable in my book).

Are there any cuts/add to be made before we start pushing for people to join forums even harder?

Right now I count 14 active forum members in the guild (pretty good percentage I would say) are there others I don't know about who should be promoted? Who are the most active non-forum members etc etc. These are the things I'd like to know. Discuss?
  • Options
    OK, apprently there's a limit to the number of friends you can add to your friends list. I'm already maxed and cannot add any more friends. But I am still keep getting friend requests from others that I can't do anything about it except to delete their request. Some even send multi requests, rather annoying I would say.

I wish the system would automatically block any friend request when we're at the limit.
  • Options
    OK, apprently there's a limit to the number of friends you can add to your friends list. I'm already maxed and cannot add any more friends. But I am still keep getting friend requests from others that I can't do anything about it except to delete their request. Some even send multi requests, rather annoying I would say.

I wish the system would automatically block any friend request when we're at the limit.

haha because your namelist are on the top ten list of GS so everyone prefer to get expert as a friendship this is normal and your point of member join list is good to unable user request after full gage of friends list sometime i thinking about those glu should accept they mistake step like this issue and there should write in note next updated should change is anyway
  • Options
    2lua2lua Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm 2lua. I come from Viet Nam.
  • Options
    2lua wrote: »
    I'm 2lua. I come from Viet Nam.

hi i saw you use the red wings where you get this ?? or someone else !