EW3: Guild Recruitment

JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
This thread is for EW3 Guild Leaders to recruit members. If anyone would like to join a Guild, please leave your EW3 game name down so that the leaders can sent you an invitation to join their Guild. Remember that game name is case sensitive.

Guild Ascension is full at the moment. We'll not be able to accept any more new members. Very sorry about this. You may wish to join other guilds or form your own guild.
Prev13

Comments

• ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    This thread is for EW3 Guild Leaders to recruit members. If anyone would like to join a Guild, please leave your EW3 game name down so that the leaders can sent you an invitation to join their Guild. Remember that game name is case sensitive.

For a start

Guild Name: HenShin
    Guild Leader: HenShin Hoho (Game name: Henshin)

Wouldn't it be better to not have someone's name be in it? How about GrandDragonLords? That's the one I just created. Just a thought.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be better to not have someone's name be in it? How about GrandDragonLords? That's the one I just created. Just a thought.

that okay we just looking for those who interesting chatting during gameplay in guild i already adding lauapik and some more i don't have a full name of them
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts

Well, the thing is once you formed a guild, I don't think a leader can leave it or rename it. Anyway, you can also recruit members for your guild GrandDragonLords
    Well, the thing is once you formed a guild, I don't think a leader can leave it or rename it. Anyway, you can also recruit members for your guild GrandDragonLords

I think you can go in and leave. It's under the Manage guild settings right?

Changed the guild name to Ascension. If anyone wants an invite, let me know. Forum members can be officers of course.
    this guild for what purpose ?
    item exchangeable from one to another that good deal but it seem just for promoting official rating ?? whats that mean for

Members can just leave. But I think Leader cannot. Actually I also prefer all of us here be in one guild. Unless we can figure out how Leader can leave guild, think we're stuck.
    Members can just leave. But I think Leader cannot. Actually I also prefer all of us here be in one guild. Unless we can figure out how Leader can leave guild, think we're stuck.

I just told you how the leader can leave. To "rename" the guild I just removed everyone, left myself, created a new name, and then reinvited everyone. Being in a guild has no purpose yet, but if we are gonna be in a guild I'd rather it NOT be about one person. They aren't the Miami Lebron's, they're the Miami Heat.
    I just told you how the leader can leave. To "rename" the guild I just removed everyone, left myself, created a new name, and then reinvited everyone. Being in a guild has no purpose yet, but if we are gonna be in a guild I'd rather it NOT be about one person. They aren't the Miami Lebron's, they're the Miami Heat.

Then I don't mind combining if indeed leader can also leave his own guild and join another one. I know Imrulkz had been wanting to leave the guild he formed but somehow is not able to.

@Imrulz & @Henshin, do you mind if we all join in with Chris' Guild?
    Then I don't mind combining if indeed leader can also leave his own guild and join another one. I know Imrulkz had been wanting to leave the guild he formed but somehow is not able to.

@Imrulz & @Henshin, do you mind if we all join in with Chris' Guild?

no problem just add me in :cool:
    no problem just add me in :cool:

I think u need to disband the guild first.
    I think u need to disband the guild first.

okay will tell other player first cause in there got 16 member that i created guilds
    okay will tell other player first cause in there got 16 member that i created guilds

Manually write down all the names. Go to the manage tab and kick everyone (after letting them know what's up). Then I can reinvite everyone. After you've kicked everyone, leave the guild yourself. It's all done in the manage tab.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Tot , send me a invite : Sagelz

I was in the other guild but as you said, who wants to be in a guild named after a account xD
    -Sagelz
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Tot , send me a invite : Sagelz

I was in the other guild but as you said, who wants to be in a guild named after a account xD

invited, anyone else just let me know.
    Add me up Chris, name is JonWayne.

See all you guys there.
  • lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    YES! Good you guys get together. I am all for this Guild.
    lauapik wrote: »
    YES! Good you guys get together. I am all for this Guild.
    Invited you too! The guild is in the top 8 guilds and we only have 3 forum members so far. Let's make our presence known! Every forum member gets to be an officer :)
  • Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Invited you too! The guild is in the top 8 guilds and we only have 3 forum members so far. Let's make our presence known! Every forum member gets to be an officer :)

Add me up christot.. Thanks jetzz13
    Jetzz13 wrote: »
    Add me up christot.. Thanks jetzz13

You need to leave your other guild first, do you know how to?
    Look through the different tabs in the guild section of the game.
    You need to leave your other guild first, do you know how to?
    Look through the different tabs in the guild section of the game.

Oh never mind, I forgot I'd already invited and you'd already accepted. "That player is already in another guild" ended up being not that descriptive lol. Nothing to see here....
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Good stuff mates, I'll be grinding hard this week, on the weekends I'm never home and barely play, but let's continue to push to the top 5!
    -Sagelz
  • bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    Can u guys please add me to the guild too? New player but learning and grinding fast to get there :-D
    Name is bluedragr8
    Cheers!
  • BloodDevilBloodDevil Registered Users 14 Posts
    I am already in the guild, does anyone know when is the new updates coming?
  • VamphriiVamphrii Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you add me to the Guild please. Char name Vamphyrii.

I've only been playing a few days. Level 23 so far with rather unfortunate luck as far as gear goes. Looking forward to some multiplayer type updates
    Vamphrii wrote: »
    Can you add me to the Guild please. Char name Vamphyrii.

I've only been playing a few days. Level 23 so far with rather unfortunate luck as far as gear goes. Looking forward to some multiplayer type updates

Hi, Guild can only have 50 members and we're full at the moment. But just hang on, we might just kick a few inactive members out and then we can send you an invite.
  • Mikeashworth13Mikeashworth13 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey guys,

I've recently joined the game and have been on this forum since, the primer forum was a great help! Just thought i'd say hey and leave my game name here for you guys. I've begun to play all three characters, a warrior lvl 26, mage lvl 17, monk lvl 14. So far I like the mage the most, I enjoy the glass-cannon play. I'm definitely interested in joining Ascension. I'm active, playing everyday and would love to be in a active guild.

Gamename: Tuscan

Cheers guys,
    Hey guys,

I've recently joined the game and have been on this forum since, the primer forum was a great help! Just thought i'd say hey and leave my game name here for you guys. I've begun to play all three characters, a warrior lvl 26, mage lvl 17, monk lvl 14. So far I like the mage the most, I enjoy the glass-cannon play. I'm definitely interested in joining Ascension. I'm active, playing everyday and would love to be in a active guild.

Gamename: Tuscan

Cheers guys,

Welcome. Just sent you an invite to our Guild. :)
  • Mikeashworth13Mikeashworth13 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Welcome. Just sent you an invite to our Guild. :)

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll accept once the server is live again… I'm currently being prompted with a maintenance message. I'm assuming its the same for you guys?
    just wanna ask for VP point is stand for vesus player ??
    the wings should be same like EW2 once equip it could come with 50% increasingly ATTK, 50% defending.
    after upgrade both nian and hellboy very easier kill but worse item drop out compare with previous version demon princes soulshard would easy dropped after released version 1.0.0 now very often drop this is great news