Options

EW3: Guild Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    mossim0_04mossim0_04 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi,

Looking to join an active guild. Name is OmegaShin. Lvl 37 gs 2352. ATM has 3384 vp and grinding on it more. I'm mostly online everyday.
  • Options
    aly2121aly2121 Registered Users 12 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    This thread is for EW3 Guild Leaders to recruit members. If anyone would like to join a Guild, please leave your EW3 game name down so that the leaders can sent you an invitation to join their Guild. Remember that game name is case sensitive.

For a start

Guild Name: Ascension
    Guild Leader: HenShin Hoho (Game name: Henshin)

*Note: Our guild are full at the moment. But we do give priority to members of this forum. So still leave your in-game name down. We might just kick a few inactive members out and send you an invitation.

I would like to join Ascension

My name in EW3 is MrFunny

Thank you for consideration.
  • Options
    hesethehesehesethehese Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can I join Ascension too?
    My EW3 name is FEULEIX
  • Options
    KaiserSozzeKaiserSozze Registered Users 1 Posts
    This thread is for EW3 Guild Leaders to recruit members. If anyone would like to join a Guild, please leave your EW3 game name down so that the leaders can sent you an invitation to join their Guild. Remember that game name is case sensitive.

For a start

*Note: Our guild are full at the moment. But we do give priority to members of this forum. So still leave your in-game name down. We might just kick a few inactive members out and send you an invitation.

Hi guys! I'm a level 35/ 2k GS Monk looking for a good guild for VPs and eventually, PvP partners/opponents.
    I don't really play mage nor warrior right now, since I want to reach the end of legendary with monk first.
    I'm a very active player, I've only been playing for 2 weeks (maybe 3?) now :)

I know Ascension is full right now, but please consider my application whenever a spot opens up :)

My game name: KaiserSozze. (You'll probably notice me in game soon enough)

Thanks, and see you all soon.
  • Options
    YaboyYaboy Registered Users 4 Posts
    ATTN: Ascension
    Please remove my former player "Bossman" and invite my new player "Yaboy" to the guild. I reset my characters. Thank you! (LETS SLAY SOME ZOMBIES!)
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Hi, FEULEIX & MrFunny, I can't send you invitation as you're already in another Guild.

OmegaShin, KaiserSozze, Yaboy, invitation sent.

Let's slay some zombies today :)
  • Options
    hesethehesehesethehese Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, FEULEIX & MrFunny, I can't send you invitation as you're already in another Guild.

Oh sorry I forgot about that. Just left my guild, so you can invite me now :)
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts

Jon we are proud to be a creation of Ascension as guild teams today that is really a great good news ever expirience in my life because we can help those who really wanna us to keep them move to right direction this is really a good gife from GLU and thank you so much :o
  • Options
    mossim0_04mossim0_04 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Jon we are proud to be a creation of Ascension as guild teams today that is really a great good news ever expirience in my life because we can help those who really wanna us to keep them move to right direction this is really a good gife from GLU and thank you so much :o

Well said :) and thank you for the invite
  • Options

For a start

My IGN is MrFunny
    I am a very dedicated player that cares a lot, and will soon be spending a lot of money for the gold offerings
    Please consider, thank you
  • Options
    aly2121 wrote: »
    My IGN is MrFunny
    I am a very dedicated player that cares a lot, and will soon be spending a lot of money for the gold offerings
    Please consider, thank you

Hi, please read post #37 on the previous page.
  • Options

Hi JonWayne, add me on EW3, and contact me in chat.
    Tell me when you want to invite me, so I can leave my guild and so you will be able to send the invite.
    MrFunny, add me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Hi JonWayne, add me on EW3, and contact me in chat.
    Tell me when you want to invite me, so I can leave my guild and so you will be able to send the invite.
    MrFunny, add me
    Thanks

hi Aly2121 you should leave the group very first before asking for another we don't have such a time to spend and ask for joining hope you understanding our guild sometime free for very limited seat due to some player not active but in our usual guild there are full all time
  • Options
    hi Aly2121 you should leave the group very first before asking for another we don't have such a time to spend and ask for joining hope you understanding our guild sometime free for very limited seat due to some player not active but in our usual guild there are full all time

Hi Aly, don't leave your guild first. We're full now and all our members seems to be active, so I do not intend to kick anyone out at this moment. Very sorry.
  • Options
    Hi Aly, don't leave your guild first. We're full now and all our members seems to be active, so I do not intend to kick anyone out at this moment. Very sorry.

if Aly2121 have a Warrior 9000, Mage 9000 & Monk 9000 GS ahh then the whole story are different haha just kidding man
    we are respect everyone from our guild member cause too many of them ask for joining i hope GLU will read our conversation then to extend 100 Guild member haha that is prefect
  • Options

We talked yesterday night about it, i will contact you on Friday about it, whether or not i have been kicked for not reaching lvl 40 by that day. (4 days). Thanks

Henshin, what is your guild, is it xuanyuan?
  • Options
    kapozzkapozz Registered Users 5 Posts
    Seeking local or neighbour guild community..still learning about the game^^

IGN: kapozz
    Char: Killer Mage
    C-lvl: 40
    VP: 15k
    GS: struggling at 2.5k
    Device: ios5 still
  • Options
    We talked yesterday night about it, i will contact you on Friday about it, whether or not i have been kicked for not reaching lvl 40 by that day. (4 days). Thanks

Henshin, what is your guild, is it xuanyuan?

same guild with Jon but my mage Lv28 now farming
  • Options
    *edited

recruitment ended.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Ascension- We should make a guild logo for our signatures on forums? Let me know what you think, I have a couple friends irl who do graphic design. Well need, colors , a mascot, exc :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Ascension- We should make a guild logo for our signatures on forums? Let me know what you think, I have a couple friends irl who do graphic design. Well need, colors , a mascot, exc :)

that would be rly cool, just make sure to send it to all the members of the guild that use the forum, such as me (MrFunny), JonWayne2, Henshin, Blooddevil, and the others.

That would make our guild look that much more professional.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Of course I would send you guys the link, I need ideas firstly from leaders, or even members.!
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    NappyNappy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey guys, mind adding me to guild? Name's Chiriki
  • Options
    MinimoriMinimori Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ign: Minimori
    Very active, looking forward for a invite.
  • Options
    Mrmay78Mrmay78 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Active player. I'd like to join a guild
  • Options
    RJ918RJ918 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Add me up Rj1603 thanks
  • Options
    JoeFroJoeFro Registered Users 10 Posts
    I wouldn't mind joining a guild. JoeFro in game too.
  • Options
    RenosRenos Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello all! I'm new to EW BUT I LOVE IT. I'm lvl 13 at the moment with a GS of over 500.. I'm looking for a mature type guild to join and show me the ropes and that sort of things.. Thank you very much and I look forward to be able to contribute to whatever guild will have me. My IGN is Renos by the way! Any questions feel free to ask!
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Just started playing yesterday and I'm looking for a guild to join. IGN is Lancrost.
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    got a guild now