Comments

• JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Voidz wrote: »
    How do you restart/rename character?

read the 1st post in this thread
  • DMan1592DMan1592 Registered Users 4 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    [Info updates]

Just to add on and a share bit of different view (base on my own experience, so may be different from other players)

Reagents (for weapon evolving):
    Normal Mode:
    Fiend (eyes/blood/sigil/heart/soulshard) is from the 2nd map area (Pom'Lai) Ning Yuan and the 1st 3 dungeons in the last map Calth (Wolf Fang Pass - Donstadt)
    Soulshard only drops from Nian, and he doesn't drop Eyes.
    Eyes -> Hearts drops anywhere from Ning Yuan to Donstadt.
    I farm the The Dragon's Tail for Eyes - Heart (my reason: fastest time to complete)

Thought ill just let you know that i got 3 Fiend Soulshards from Ning Yuan area, Only did about 30 runs max there.
    DMan1592 wrote: »
    Thought ill just let you know that i got 3 Fiend Soulshards from Ning Yuan area, Only did about 30 runs max there.

OK, thanks for the info. I'll update my posts.

Soulshard from Ning Yuan? This game is getting too easy.
  • DMan1592DMan1592 Registered Users 4 Posts
    OK, thanks for the info. I'll update my posts.

Soulshard from Ning Yuan? This game is getting too easy.

only started playing few days ago lol, gonna see if there's anywhere other then hellboy to farm soulshards.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    If you maxed out an item, and then you get a new, better item, would you sell the maxed out item or would you use it to fuse with the new, better item?
  • WadsWads Registered Users 10 Posts
    Legendary Nian drop and Yellow Rings/Talismens apart from Ancient gear? Almost in full transcendence on my monk just looking for legs, ring and Talismen for hellboy.
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Leval 27 "Tigr911" http://postimg.org/image/62gygv7jz/ extremly wierd for a 27 to have such all good gear and wings, this guy also was ranked 5 in offerings tourney .. Haha
    -Sagelz
    ^That wing should give you a hint.
  • FlipmasterFlipmaster Registered Users 1 Posts
    So most of the farming tips are for legendary mode. I was wondering, does cyclops/Niam drop gold weapons in normal mode? I haven't seen any and I've been farming cyclops repeatedly. Probably beaten him 100+ times... Also, still no rewards yet from offerings tournament
    Flipmaster wrote: »
    So most of the farming tips are for legendary mode. I was wondering, does cyclops/Niam drop gold weapons in normal mode? I haven't seen any and I've been farming cyclops repeatedly. Probably beaten him 100+ times... Also, still no rewards yet from offerings tournament

I completed normal mode in V0.1 release several months back and never played it since, so I can't provide good tips about it. But as far as i can recall, I never gotten any gold weapon from normal Cyclops/Nian. I reached normal Hellboy with only a blue butcher weapon that I gotten from iron spin. He was tough with only a blue weapon, and it took me more than 2 minutes to kill him. But I managed to get a Lv26 gold weapon from normal Hellboy. That is assuming Glu didn't change the boss items drop since.

As of now, your ultimate goal should be legendary mode Hellboy. So I wouldn't really bother to farm for gold weapon from normal Cyclops/ Nian, I'd be happy with a purple weapon. As long as your current gear is sufficient for you to proceed along the map, just do it. Farm Cyclops / Nian only for the soulshards you need to maximise your current gear. Of coz switch you gear if you manage to get better one from Cyclops/ Nian.
  • pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Flipmaster wrote: »

not sure about Niam but i gotten a gold weapon from cyclops (normal) for monk. its called "Master Kai's Fists of Striking" lvl 9 i think. i wouldnt spent much time farming for it since a good purple "Butcher" fully maxed should get you to Niam with really no problem. i never gotten a gold weapon from Naim in either normal or legendary yet. Hellboy (normal) did drop "Megaton Punchers" again its not any better then the purple "Butcher" he drops.

Better to farm in legendary mode. for cyclops i got 3 weapons from him.
    lvl 26 "massive orge fist or something" not any good
    Lvl 31 "Master Kai's Fists of Striking" Max GS 1987 again same name as the one from normal mode. this one is much better than any "purple" you able to get from cyclops/niam/on par with hellboy drops.
    lastly lvl 31 "The Hands of the Deathgod" Max GS 2139 this baby is a beast. Is the "Butcher" version of the gold weapon better than any purple i gotten so far. i beat niam/hellboy with this. with my GS Rating is way lower then recommemed. Currently at 4500gs and i beat hellboy legendary with 7000GS rating in avg 3mins with no potion. Will post more info if i able to get Niam/hellboy to drop any gold weapon later.
    master kai's fist is for legendary. But yes, normal mode cyclops does drop a gold weapon. My monk got a gold butcher in a few minutes.
  • apOstaJIapOstaJI Registered Users 2 Posts
    read the 1st post in this thread
    Hi maybe you can help me. Im from germany. I try to do it, but it dont work. I want resseting my character, because i dont getting gems from sponsored movies/video. The system just writing me each time the same massage: Warning Unknow error.... :((

Can you pls explain how to delete or resset character, or i need writing to support?

sry for english :)
    apOstaJI wrote: »
    Hi maybe you can help me. Im from germany. I try to do it, but it dont work. I want resseting my character, because i dont getting gems from sponsored movies/video. The system just writing me each time the same massage: Warning Unknow error.... :((

Can you pls explain how to delete or resset character, or i need writing to support?

sry for english :)

Well, if deleting your game from iCloud still doesn't work, maybe you can submit a trouble ticket to their supprot desk:
    http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    They may take around 2 weeks to reply to you though.

Or maybe you can try changing the country in your app store to another country like USA and try again. Just a suggestion. I don't really have an answer for you.
  • Tr1xTr1x Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi Jon, after having used alot of tips and tricks from this thread, id like to point out from my own experience that;

Farming Helgard (normal) doesnt seem to drop any Demon Hearts, after 2 days of farming i gave up, and try'd out diffrent places.
    Hero's Road seems the place to be to farm Demon Hearts. Ive collected 7 in 20 rounds.
  • KuranzaKuranza Registered Users 28 Posts
    the drops info for reagents need to be updated.... the bosses and other mobs in the devils forest and beyond doesn't drop fiend level reagents, I would know, I farmed those early levels over a hundred times trying to get a better weapon to pass a level.... the fiend items start dropped at around ning yuan or so
  • EneaStafaEneaStafa Registered Users 12 Posts
    hello...tryin' to get better gear but i haven't beaten nian yet..i shall farm on cyclop or higher lv?
  • xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    I got item: Demons Heart from The Dragons Neck (Legendary)
    Ok Ascension..:/
    -Sagelz
    Sorry For me being inactive during this tourney, I passed out because of my diabetes on Friday night, I had to get rushed to the local hospital, I in my 19 years in this world have never been so sick since then,,,I'm sorry you guys would rather see somebody grind out a game, rather then focus on their health...
    -Sagelz
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    don't be silly.. nomatter what anyone else says or thinks you have to take care of yourself first.. and your health

and regarding the game, has anybody noticed or cares that the current fuse tournament was extended by one day?

I made a post under general
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Sorry For me being inactive during this tourney, I passed out because of my diabetes on Friday night, I had to get rushed to the local hospital, I in my 19 years in this world have never been so sick since then,,,I'm sorry you guys would rather see somebody grind out a game, rather then focus on their health...

hi sage
    no need sorry for all just now most important thing to do is how to heal your health that is the seriously problem what ever game made that is just a gaming dont put on too concerntration we not recomment you doing this insane for game that not good please relax and ask dor doctor for assistant if possible not waiting list over therefore takecare sage may god bless you recover as soon as possible restore are usual health man
    Thanks.. Hope it wasn't sarcasim
    -Sagelz
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Think we can get this thread stickied? It has some good information! Thanks!
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Tr1x wrote: »
    ...Hero's Road seems the place to be to farm Demon Hearts. Ive collected 7 in 20 rounds.

Thanks. I'll try here.
  • Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Thanks for the help guys. Also are y'all looking for any guild members I'm ranked 1108 vp all time. I'm lvl 30 with 1744 gs. I'm an active player I play 4-5 hours a day on and off. But yeah man I'd appreciate it and hope to get more advise in game. Thanks BlackWidow
  • metreusmetreus Registered Users 1 Posts
    I know people have posted on this before but just letting you know Cyclops normal mode drop rate on soul shards it not too bad.
    In the last week I've gotten a gold level 9 weapon, 2 level 9 gold boots and a ring.
    And I believe 6 to 8 soul shards, I already used them to evolve a few things.
    Finally defeated Nian this morning, time to actually move into the game now ;)
  • v3rt3xv3rt3x Registered Users 27 Posts
    I think i got lucky, just got an Unbreakable Helmet of Resolve from legendary Nian and before that also got an Unbreakable Ring which i can't use it for now, the helmet is okay though :D

Lol, i just got another Unbreakable Helmet of Resolve from Nian a minute ago :D

why didn't he drop me soulshard instead T_T
  • OhnoesOhnoes Registered Users 5 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can grind out for a weapon in the lvl 28 range that isnt green? Im trying to beat hellboy, got his attacks down but my weapon isnt pumping enough out. Any insight will help
  • xneonlightxneonlight Registered Users 64 Posts
    were is the best place to farm for better items? im lvl 30 warrior with 1500gs and needs better cus i cant clear the lvl ivar of mountains