Eternity Warriors 3 - Primer

Comments

• amoylawayamoylaway Registered Users 91 Posts
    the level 36 CC/CD is the Juggernaut one?

why is this?
    "Do not farm for a level 36 gold weapon from leg nian. I suggest a gold level 31 fully evolved."

I already used my level 31 gold weapon as fusion for my level 36 gold... lol
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    amoylaway wrote: »
    the level 36 CC/CD is the Juggernaut one?

why is this?
    "Do not farm for a level 36 gold weapon from leg nian. I suggest a gold level 31 fully evolved."

I already used my level 31 gold weapon as fusion for my level 36 gold... lol

A fully evolved level 31 is only a little bit weaker than a 15/15 level 36. Keep in mind that the reason i suggest this is because i am very impatient, and love a good challenge. Also, the gold level 36 is very rare from legendary nian.

and yes, the level 36 gold CC/CD is the juggernaut fists.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
    thanks man... actually, i got the brother and eastern all from nian... brother twice... just couldn't get the juggernaut... I can't kill LH fast (4 mins) vs 25 seconds from LN... lol

seems i'll be getting the other transcendents to get the unbreakable gears from LH... :)

anyways, i'll just try the endless one to get the level 44... i just beat 100 last night... and that was the last "mission" for the endless...

cheers mate!
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Don't kill Nian just stay at LH and get the 5 soulshards you need for the weapon, and you will be able to kill him much faster. All the drops from Nian are useless if you can beat LH except the transcendent rings wich drops anyway from LH too.
  • ivesives Registered Users 5 Posts
    i got unbreakable chest from the jade boss risen ronin. does that he mean he drops all unbreakable gear also does he drop demon prince soulshards? also, who drops lvl weapons now that jade cyclops is gone? I want the mighty mitts!
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Yes RR drops all the unbreakables + DPSS. All gold tier 8 items drops only in endless 114+.
  • ivesives Registered Users 5 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Yes RR drops all the unbreakables + DPSS. All gold tier 8 items drops only in endless 114+.

thanks. Im still stuck at 114. I'm using fists of the juggernaut and it doesnt seem strong enough.
    say how long I will be able to kill LH if I got my brother to max level? currently 15/15 with an average of 3:45 mins...

Thanks! :)
  • durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Depends on crits happening but average would be 2 minutes to under 3 minutes.

hindi ba panis? lol
    garlic rice... haha

ok... thanks man!!!
  • seanskiseanski Registered Users 24 Posts
    With egg ba yan? :D
    with tapa... haha
  • Fatal_BazookaFatal_Bazooka Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sort of a new player with a noobie question. I've been farming Hellboy at Ivar in normal mode for almost a week and he hasn't dropped any demon soulshards...I can't advance to beat the cyclops in legendary mode if I can't upgrade my gear. The guide on this thread says that's the place to farm for them...but I think it must have changed in the update or the spawn rates have been nerfed to compel people to just buy them with gems...

...anyways if someone could tell me the right place to go, that would help a lot. I'm lvl 37 and I know my lvl effects the drop rates....might be too late to upgrade the gear the needs demon soulshards, right?
    Sort of a new player with a noobie question. I've been farming Hellboy at Ivar in normal mode for almost a week and he hasn't dropped any demon soulshards...I can't advance to beat the cyclops in legendary mode if I can't upgrade my gear. The guide on this thread says that's the place to farm for them...but I think it must have changed in the update or the spawn rates have been nerfed to compel people to just buy them with gems...

...anyways if someone could tell me the right place to go, that would help a lot. I'm lvl 37 and I know my lvl effects the drop rates....might be too late to upgrade the gear the needs demon soulshards, right?

Your level affects drop rates for offerings, not bosses.

Ivar mountains should drop demon soulshards. They are pretty rare though.
  • AplzAplz Registered Users 44 Posts
    I gotten quite a number of soulshard from Hellboy (normal) and 2 from Cyclop (legendary), they do drop. You can try wave 51+ endless too, Demon stuffs start from that wave.
  • Fatal_BazookaFatal_Bazooka Registered Users 4 Posts
    Your level affects drop rates for offerings, not bosses.

Ivar mountains should drop demon soulshards. They are pretty rare though.

Scept...you're helpfulness (yep, that's a word now) is legendary on this forum, I reckon. I think droprates were either nerfed in the last update or they're just incredibly lower as your level increases...I used to get them a lot from Iron God (and the quests and rewards were more numerous in the recent past as well) but now I only get noob reagents. I guess they figure that as people tirelessly grind towards the upper levels they become more willing to pay hundreds of dollars to continue to level up so that they can continue to grind and level up and grind some more.

I'm at a standstill with this game...which makes it decidedly less fun. These clowns need to throw us bone and keep everyone from whining so much (including me).

I may just abandon phone games altogether since GLU seems to buy all the ones I like and then monetize the entertainment value out of them. I have no problem with buying games, but ones that require constant expenditures...that's just really stupid marketing on their part. They're just interested in the short-term money grab (extortive prices/pay to win policies)...they think if they buy all the popular games they'll never run out of stupid people who go along with their baloney. We must do something about this immediately! Harrumph!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN99jshaQbY
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Scept...you're helpfulness (yep, that's a word now) is legendary on this forum, I reckon. I think droprates were either nerfed in the last update or they're just incredibly lower as your level increases...I used to get them a lot from Iron God (and the quests and rewards were more numerous in the recent past as well) but now I only get noob reagents. I guess they figure that as people tirelessly grind towards the upper levels they become more willing to pay hundreds of dollars to continue to level up so that they can continue to grind and level up and grind some more.

I'm at a standstill with this game...which makes it decidedly less fun. These clowns need to throw us bone and keep everyone from whining so much (including me).

I may just abandon phone games altogether since GLU seems to buy all the ones I like and then monetize the entertainment value out of them. I have no problem with buying games, but ones that require constant expenditures...that's just really stupid marketing on their part. They're just interested in the short-term money grab (extortive prices/pay to win policies)...they think if they buy all the popular games they'll never run out of stupid people who go along with their baloney. We must do something about this immediately! Harrumph!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN99jshaQbY

Drop rate on demon soulshards have not been nerfed, all reagent drop rates havent been touched.
    Either your item find is too low to even get the reagent (recommend 150+ Though 100% should be alright.), or your not farming him enough.
    There legendary reagents there not easy to get.
    Demonic666
    Alright, I've been working on mage recently, and i had a guildmate who told me that Legendary Nian doesn't drop gold level 36 weapons anymore. He spent a week and never got anything. Now, i made it to leg hellboy, and can beat him in 3-4 minutes. however, i can beat leg nian in 20-30 seconds.

My question is does legendary nian drop legendary level 36 weapon?
  • ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Alright, I've been working on mage recently, and i had a guildmate who told me that Legendary Nian doesn't drop gold level 36 weapons anymore. He spent a week and never got anything. Now, i made it to leg hellboy, and can beat him in 3-4 minutes. however, i can beat leg nian in 20-30 seconds.

Yep! Still does.
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Yep! Still does.

Really? Ok, thanks:)
  • PasharuPasharu Registered Users 43 Posts
    I got like 6 36 gold weapons in a few hours. But, I already had a 36 weapon as a mage, was farming reagents for ring.
    Pasharu wrote: »
    I got like 6 36 gold weapons in a few hours. But, I already had a 36 weapon as a mage, was farming reagents for ring.

Well that sucks, ive been fighting him for days.....

I wish Jade cyclops was here. I skipped straight past chad the reticent, sentient sword and got masterful sword of the slayer after around 4 days. Then vortex blade, and just yesterday, murdermaker.

Of course im going to have to spend weeks on leg nian for a dumb weap:(
    Do not farm for a level 36 gold weapon from leg nian. I suggest a gold level 31 fully evolved. But if you are patient, you can farm him for a gold level 36, but don't bother with trying to get CC/CD. Just shoot for any gold level 36, as they all have the same base damage.

If you want, you can farm for the level 36 CC/CD weapon from legendary ivar.

after you give me suggestions to either use the level 31... now your're saying you don't even know if leg nian drops level 36... i don't know man... you either talk your BS here just to say you know something... or you don't want others to succeed by saying other things...

from other threads, read that you always complain... dunno what your up to man... tsk tsk tsk...
    after you give me suggestions to either use the level 31... now your're saying you don't even know if leg nian drops level 36... i don't know man... you either talk your BS here just to say you know something... or you don't want others to succeed by saying other things...

from other threads, read that you always complain... dunno what your up to man... tsk tsk tsk...

Hello, i said that i dont recommend farming for a level 36 gold weapon to beat ivar. I already beat ivar with my max level 31.

But now i want to get a gold level 36. Are you suggesting that i stick with my lvl 31 forever? Well f*ck that, i want to increase my gs, lol.

I told you that leg nian dropped gold level 36 before the update. A friend of mine farmed him for a week and never got it. So i just wanted to confirm this. I don't talk ********. I'm not the best, but i am not a bad player and can hold my own, even against other Elite players

And i just got the Brainscrambler an hour ago, so legendary nian does drop the gold level 36.
    Sorry man...w as a bit ****ed a while ago lol... ****ed with leg ivar... Giving me 1 week of useless grays and greens...

Cheers!
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Floor 85 starts dropping demon champion reagents
    Floor 99 starts dropping demon prince reagents
    a 316% iif at leg hellboy si decent?

thanks!
  • DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    a 316% iif at leg hellboy si decent?

thanks!

300+ is decent 400+ is awsum
    Demonic666
    lol thanks! Demonic...
    in my mind:
    "Last 2 games!!! Last 2 games!!! If I got no decent items... I'm saying goodbye..."

1st game came:
    Ok. Last game...

2nd game:
    Got Juggernaut Fist and 1 Unbreakable Resolve... LOL