Options

Eternity Warriors 3 now available worldwide on iOS and Android!

Get EW3 here on iOS: http://bit.ly/19zQQCw and here on Android: http://bit.ly/1a1LOfX

The most acclaimed action/RPG game returns with 3x the Heroes, 3x the Dungeons and 3x the Loot!!

As the last Demon Tower fell, the people of Northern Udar cheered their new hero. Their cheers, however, were short lived. Corrupted by demon magic, the last of the great Dragons unleashed a horrible evil upon the world by unsealing the Eternity Sword. Mawzok'Kahl, Lord of Hell, self-proclaimed Heir to the World, sets his sights on the kingdoms of Udar. And as suddenly as it came, it seems as though peace in Northern Udar has once again been snuffed out.

Northern Udar is in need of a hero once more, more now than ever! Every man, woman and child depends on it, they depend... on you.

THREE PLAYABLE HEROES
Will you fight as the rugged Warrior, the agile Monk, or the devastating Mage?

EPIC NEXT-GEN GRAPHICS
Amazing graphics at blazing frame rates!

UNRIVALED COMBAT SYSTEM
Fast paced action combined with fluid controls and life-like animations!

GUILDS AND REAL-TIME CHAT
Join forces in guilds, converse in real-time with other players and inspect their gear!

TOURNAMENTS
Compete in regular tournament events against other players and guilds

THREE KINGDOMS TO EXPLORE
Slay hordes of demons throughout the most distinct kingdoms in Udar!

THOUSANDS OF ITEMS TO LOOT
Will you find the most legendary items, or leave them to someone else?

FOUR UNIQUE ULTRA-POWERFUL SKILLS PER HERO
Unleash devastating amounts of damage with various skills and abilities

Eternity Warriors 3 is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Hi Admin
    now it seen lauching worldwide and we have made our feedback regard tournament prize are getting too low and we susgestion that GLU will offer an gem for top first player and top guild in coming tournament we hope you that considering our feedback that make more exciting gift away to any player who are really did spent there plenty of cash in this game and attract also the pay prize for those who is the winner following up tournament winner among them
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Yeah..go ahead and officially remove me from guild.

Looks like I had another software corruption. Last time it was with the microphone, and this time it was with the battery software. I was "okay" with painfully leveling a 2nd time, but there's no way I level a 3rd time..ever. It was a good run, good luck in the tournament!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »

Looks like I had another software corruption. Last time it was with the microphone, and this time it was with the battery software. I was "okay" with painfully leveling a 2nd time, but there's no way I level a 3rd time..ever. It was a good run, good luck in the tournament!

Sad to see u go Chris. Come back when u feel like playing the game again. The guys will miss u.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

So sorry to have you go. I would have done the same in your shoes. Seen you struggling as ChrisTot as I am really struggling after stopping playing the game for more than 3 weeks. Hope to see and chat with you in some later games worth playing.
  • Options

Chris you have twice time corrupted base on previous first time before happen data damage or fatal data at that time your level all hero are completed maximum to leveling Lv50 Warrior Lv50 Mage & Lv50 Monk once it break down fatal data corruption then you have did reinstall and play for sometime ago until recently your data has fatal damage again exactly same as previous very first time since then Chris you have twice time data fatal crashing and please GLU Admin you have see this issue happen on our friend member and you have to do something recovering all his lost of armour item weapon and Gem that Chris has purchased in GLU mobile and GLU have to completely restoring back his data from your server recording player iTune email account GLU this is very serious happen when player has purchasing real money to this game application and once it crash you cannot saying that do nothing and GLU should restore completely above problem.

in my expirience i had crashing data fatal damage cant open this apps in previous version 0.2.1 above until it come to version 1.0.0 my iPhone are working good fine also my data are successfully recovering back where i did stopped or crashed a month long.
    GLU have to take action very soon regards Chris fatal crash report
  • Options
    blurp015blurp015 Registered Users 1 Posts
      HELP my eternity warriors III wont work it said Failed to connect to server. It was working before :(
    1. Options
      ForbiddenForbidden Registered Users 20 Posts
      Hello admin :)
      I've been post one problem..can you check it please??
      I'm big fan of glu and i'm playing all eternity warriors..
      But i have a big problem,so if you can,please help me and my guild..!! :)
    2. Options
      harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
      wow... first post I have seen from glu admin...

For the amount of money they make from this game I think they should monitor and reply to these forums more
    3. Options
      ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts

Hello christ how r u, lon time not visit here. Stil playing eternity blade 111? Come on christ play again with us :)
    4. Options
      Imrulkz wrote: »
      Hello christ how r u, lon time not visit here. Stil playing eternity blade 111? Come on christ play again with us :)

hi Imr you cant call him beside he already fadeup this crash issue that i had expirience before and now aiya banyak susah lah
    5. Options
      third1627third1627 Registered Users 3 Posts
      hello can i ask for the minimum requirement for the game to be played in android tablet?
    6. Options
      third1627 wrote: »
      hello can i ask for the minimum requirement for the game to be played in android tablet?

what you mean minimum require?
      your device spec of core speed?
      your internet accessing speed?
      or minimum player hero?
    7. Options
      third1627third1627 Registered Users 3 Posts
      my device specs, i am playing it in ipad 2 without lag and does not crash, but when i tried it using my android tablet it is laggy and most of the time quits by its own. i am using 512mb, i want to know if other players experienced this aswell
    8. Options
      third1627 wrote: »
      my device specs, i am playing it in ipad 2 without lag and does not crash, but when i tried it using my android tablet it is laggy and most of the time quits by its own. i am using 512mb, i want to know if other players experienced this aswell

hi there
      well usually in android platform if this game application available for down install means it will support for sure but interms of multi tablet on market or user there install too many apps online at same time ofcause it will effect the lagging result tablet looks worse u can try uninstall unnecessary apps and see it should be very smooth and u cannot use android compare with iOS platform these is different OS
    This discussion has been closed.