Options

iPhone Overheating during gameplay

Im running EW3 on my iphone 5 and my phone begins to overheat after only 10-15mins of gameplay :( anybody else experiencing this problem or know how to resolve???

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    naral002 wrote: »
    Im running EW3 on my iphone 5 and my phone begins to overheat after only 10-15mins of gameplay :( anybody else experiencing this problem or know how to resolve???

We haven't heard any issues like this yet, but we'll keep watching to see if others are having issues too.
  • Options
    JJBasketteJJBaskette Registered Users 4 Posts

This may be due to already running programs on your phone also taking up memory. When I remove my apps from background, and re-spring my phone it takes about 40-hour for it to start heating up.

Also is your phone actually over heating and shutting off, or just getting hot the touch?
  • Options
    XylicXylic Registered Users 4 Posts

Yes My iphone5 is doing the same thing. Does not over heat to the point of shutting down but it is hot to the touch. Very noticeable.
  • Options
    NobracNobrac Registered Users 2 Posts
    Xylic wrote: »
    Yes My iphone5 is doing the same thing. Does not over heat to the point of shutting down but it is hot to the touch. Very noticeable.

I noticed that I am experiencing the exact same thing. It never hot warm to the touch before and I am anal about my apps running in the background so I always shut them off.
  • Options
    naral002naral002 Registered Users 7 Posts
    JJBaskette wrote: »
    This may be due to already running programs on your phone also taking up memory. When I remove my apps from background, and re-spring my phone it takes about 40-hour for it to start heating up.

Also is your phone actually over heating and shutting off, or just getting hot the touch?

Thanks for your reply. My phone begins to over heat and my battery begins to drain drastically. It gets hot to the touch, does not turn off because after only 15 mins of game play I exit the app. I have tried closing all the apps in the background but continues to overheat. This only happens with this game.
  • Options
    naral002naral002 Registered Users 7 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We haven't heard any issues like this yet, but we'll keep watching to see if others are having issues too.

I would be able to play eternity warrirors 2 for a good 40 minutes before i experience the overheating. Since i first downloaded EW3, i havent been able to play anymore than 20min because there is extreme discomfort in my hands from the burning phone.
  • Options
    tome239tome239 Registered Users 1 Posts

your phone shouldn't be overheating even if you heavily played for 40 min's.
    follow us at Amited.com for our "Optimal" solution, we will reveal our product with in 2 month's & ill be happy to answer questions (as far as i can say for now)

stay cool,
    tom.