Is it possible for mage to avoid cyclops's long distance slash?

EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
When the cyclops charges I usually use my teleport to escape, but he slashes right after the charge, and it seems to go faster than my teleport's cool down. Any tip on how to avoid the slash?

Comments

• lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    When the cyclops charges I usually use my teleport to escape, but he slashes right after the charge, and it seems to go faster than my teleport's cool down. Any tip on how to avoid the slash?

To me the best way of fighting the Cyclops is to use the Torrent of Flame first (laser like beam) and while he is still stunned use the Eruption Skill (fireballs) or Lightning Orb without moving your Mage and tap your wand repeatedly to regain energy as much as possible and only use teleportation as a last resort when Cyclops charges. Dont teleport forwards. Teleporting backwards by tapping the teleport icon and dont touch the direction key with your left hand at all or your teleportation will sometimes go haywire.
    Running around will probably get you killed as mage. The minute or rather second the game starts use the laser but dont try to direct it. It will hit the Cyclops better if you dont try to direct the laser.

Have fun.
  • EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Thanks for your advice, going to try it now.